Gay Marriage | Gymnastics | Indiana | News

The Purdue Gymnastics Team Shows Off on Campus: VIDEO

Purdue1

The Purdue Gymnastics team does some showing off on campus.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

In other Purdue news:

The Purdue University Senate has approved a resolution opposing Indiana's proposed constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.

The senate's members approved by a wide margin Monday a resolution that says the body "strongly urges" the General Assembly and Gov. Mike Pence to oppose adoption of the proposed constitutional amendment. If state lawmakers approve that measure it would go before Indiana voters on a referendum.

The Journal & Courier reports that Purdue's senate was originally planning to only discuss the matter, but senators temporarily suspended the rules so that the resolution could be voted on. The university senate includes faculty, students, staff and administrators.

Purdue2

Comments

1. Hooray! Good for them! We LOVE Purdue! :-)

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Nov 20, 2013 9:10:30 PM

2. that was too much for this old heart of mine... :D

Posted by: ElCid | Nov 20, 2013 9:16:36 PM

3. I graduated from Purdue. This was the 80's and they had a gay student association. They had a meeting every Tuesday night at the Purdue Memorial Union building. I finally worked the courage to go one night and walked past the door of the room at least 5 times pretending to be lost. The president at the time stood at the door and at about the 5th time I went by smiled and motioned me in. Life changing! Purdue is an awesome place in a red state.

Posted by: Mark | Nov 20, 2013 9:33:21 PM

4. Unselfconscious exuberance - what a charm.

Posted by: Markt | Nov 20, 2013 9:52:49 PM

5. Unselfconscious exuberance - what a charm.

Posted by: Markt | Nov 20, 2013 9:52:49 PM

6. Was just asking about Ben Lins last night. Not surprised to see him (blue shorts) in anything having to do with Purdue and cute guyz having fun. Love ya Ben.

More of his videos can be found on Linsbrothers youtube.

Posted by: SERIOUSLY | Nov 20, 2013 9:58:55 PM

7. this is what corn fed indiana boys look like ... welcome to the midwest!

Posted by: Reality | Nov 20, 2013 10:23:28 PM

8. @ Reality - I'm certain at the same time Mark was finding that out at Perdue, I was figuring it out at Indiana University.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 20, 2013 11:55:27 PM

9. Wow... That was hott! And those guys and gals are ridiculously talented and athletic!

Posted by: Dr. Christopher Blackwell | Nov 21, 2013 12:10:46 AM

10. I just wanna bury my face in dat ...

Posted by: doug | Nov 21, 2013 12:23:50 AM

11. College boys! They're at their peak of fitness & beauty. High school kids are not yet developed enough for that kind of display. And once you get your degree, well, it's a long sad decline...

So all you campus studs, enjoy it, show it, and be PROUD!

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Nov 21, 2013 12:24:23 AM

12. It's nice to see a celebration of real masculinity. Men being real men, not some simpering pansy in heels that has come to be the stereotype of homosexual men. Real gay men celebrate their masculinity and take pride in it.

Posted by: RICK | Nov 21, 2013 12:41:27 AM

13. No matter how they celebrate, Rick, you will still be a tired closet queen!!

Posted by: CC | Nov 21, 2013 1:06:39 AM

14. "No matter how they celebrate, Rick, you will still be a tired closet queen!!"

That should be, "tired, virgin, closet queen living in his parents' basement."

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 21, 2013 1:16:52 AM

15. Youth beautiful youth. Mr USA all the way...

Posted by: John | Nov 21, 2013 1:33:23 AM

16. Mother of god, if I had it to do over again!

Posted by: David | Nov 21, 2013 1:52:06 AM

17. they certainly had a lot of fun making it.

for the perve factor, i probably would have died if they did it without the shorts and just had underwear on. taint shots with underwear es me gusta.

Posted by: luke | Nov 21, 2013 2:08:35 AM

18. @RICK>> It's nice to see a celebration of real masculinity. Men being real men, not some simpering pansy in heels that has come to be the stereotype of homosexual men. Real gay men celebrate their masculinity and take pride in it.

>> Count on you, Rick to figure out a way to seem to say nice while bashing everybody else. Guess we didn't have the same nanna.

Posted by: Randal Oulton | Nov 21, 2013 2:55:58 AM

19. Isn't Lins still heterosexual?

Posted by: Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter | Nov 21, 2013 3:02:34 AM

20. MIKE, CC, and RANDAL Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot how you all prefer your gay "men" to act like bigoted stereotypes. Actual gay men don't run around with a lisp and makeup. The liberals are trying to strip gay men of their masculine identity and reduce them to a bunch of shims. Sorry but I like my men to be just that, men. You all can put on your lipstick and pretend you're bunch of trannys if you like but that's not what real gay men are though.

Posted by: RICK | Nov 21, 2013 3:37:31 AM

21. No offence Rick but us human beings come in many different shapes & sizes,colors,personalities,sexual tastes.....you know how it works. I personally enjoy a hot tradie type that likes to receive but i'm not going to judge others because it doesn't do it for me. All men are men. Strange outlook friend.

Posted by: John | Nov 21, 2013 3:50:16 AM

22. Something here that is total fun! Thanks guys for the video!

Posted by: L Goethe | Nov 21, 2013 4:36:33 AM

23. Okay, I finally get that Colbert writes these threads.

Posted by: melvin | Nov 21, 2013 4:56:16 AM

24. @ Rick - I do like my men to be men - in bed. What they do out of bed is negotiable. How they relate to others isn't negotiable. Figure it out. I realize you have little experience with men, but you may be able to do it.

BTW - I met my first real boyfriend when I was a freshman in college. He looked a good deal like the guy in the black shorts, just a bit hairier. Suffer!

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Nov 21, 2013 4:57:09 AM

25. Woof!

The guy in the light blue board shorts who plays to the camera the most is hot!

Posted by: DP | Nov 21, 2013 6:17:55 AM