Chris Pratt | Film | News

BigGayDeal.com

As Promised, Here's the Full Marvel 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Trailer with Chris Pratt: VIDEO

Guardian_pratt

Featuring a humorous set of characters and a sexy adventurer played by Chris Pratt, Guardians of the Galaxy looks to be another Marvel franchise worth exploring.

Co-starring Zoe Saldana, Lee Pace, Dave Bautista, and Benicio del Toro, with Rocket Raccoon and Groot voiced by Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel.

This trailer seems to portend good things to come.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Guardians

Comments

1. Looks like another hit from the Marvel/Disney machine...

Posted by: ichabod | Feb 19, 2014 8:27:40 AM

2. If the trailer does the movie justice, they're in trouble.

Posted by: Hunter | Feb 19, 2014 8:34:44 AM

3. As gays, we should be concentrating on Zoe Saldana as Gamora, Karen Gillan as Nebula and Glenn Close as Commander Rael. We are missing something as a community that we don't carry on the tradition of the generations before us who were obsessed with the silver screen divas.

It's as if Diana Ross in Mahogany made gay men forget about Bette Davis eyes.

Posted by: Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman in 2016 | Feb 19, 2014 9:05:20 AM

4. Guardians is one of my favorite titles...I hope the movie does the characters justice...I AM GROOT!!!

Posted by: RodnOH | Feb 19, 2014 9:14:06 AM

5. I like that it has a somewhat different tone then their usual fare.

Posted by: mXg | Feb 19, 2014 9:45:59 AM

6. I had my doubts about the talking raccoon, but this looks like it has its tongue firmly planted in its cheek, and now I totally get what they're trying to do. It looks really entertaining. Plus, Chris Pratt is getting better looking with every image I see! Win-win.

Posted by: CHRISTOPHER I | Feb 19, 2014 10:03:27 AM

7. Is this a parody of these kinds of films? Like Galaxy Quest… looks like fun, I'm looking forward to it. Also glad that Chris Pratt can play it in the way he does so well. Can't get used to his new body, but it's just a matter of time. I already thought he was a hottie from P&R.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Feb 19, 2014 2:07:48 PM