Evangelical Christians | Video

Bigot Pastor Claims Gays And Lesbians Are Punished By Being Made Effeminate And Mannish: VIDEO

Larry Tomczak

Pastor Larry Tomczak has seen the execution of God's will and the punishment He enacts on gays and lesbians for being who they were born to be. Citing Romans 1:27, which states that gays and lesbians "receive in their own bodies the penalty for their sin," he remarkably avoids the low-hanging fruit of HIV/AIDS and instead says that this "penalty" is that gay men become more effeminate and lesbians become more "mannish." Yes, deviating from "God's loving design and plan" means the Almighty will curse one with gender non-conformity

While I could anecdotally provide a dozen or so gay men so masculine they'd make Marlon Brando or James Dean seem queer, the validity in Tomczak's assertion that heterosexual relationships encourage masculine behavior can be found rather easily in Marcus Bachmann.

You can see Pastor Tomczak's remarks AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Why do all these old farts color their hair a la Bruce Jenner?

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Mar 6, 2014 7:48:49 PM

2. don't waste time trying to reason with religious folks.

just ridicule them.

religion is in accelerating decline in the industrialized west.

do your part to hasten its demise.

laugh at it.

Posted by: ascanius1 | Mar 6, 2014 7:53:10 PM

3. OK : I'm just going to sit back and wait for the comments.
    This is too easy.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 6, 2014 7:53:31 PM

4. He has 35 followers on Twitter. He means nothing. They say this stuff just so they can get mentioned on our blogs. I'm convinced of this.

Posted by: Joe Bua | Mar 6, 2014 7:54:00 PM

5. What's wrong with being gender nonconformant? My husband and I are both a little on the Nelly side and it doesn't bother either one of us one bit.

Posted by: Clayton | Mar 6, 2014 7:54:59 PM

6. Well I didn't last long in my retreat !

One question; is his mouth wider than his eyes ?

That might explain a great deal.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 6, 2014 8:01:05 PM

7. Says the jesus man with the Halloween mask face.

Posted by: Baldychef | Mar 6, 2014 8:04:47 PM

8. Another Christian for the lions. He can go right after Michele Bachmann.

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 6, 2014 8:10:41 PM

9. He's the reason toilets were invented.

Posted by: Marc | Mar 6, 2014 8:11:45 PM

10. Dear Pastor Larry,

I didn't write any letter to the Romans.....nor to the Corinthians, nor the Phillipians, nor have I ever been to any of those places.
    And by the same token I never said anything against my gay followers who loved me.
    You are giving quotations from someone who never met me, never knew me and spent the first half of his life persecuting my followers.

Then he fell off a donkey on the way to Damascus and claims he saw the light to love all men ( except the gays of course).

Now seriously, would you buy a second hand car from 'St.Paul' ?
    Signed :
    Jesus.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Mar 6, 2014 8:18:17 PM

11. Okay, by that logic he punishes heterosexual men by making them only attracted to young women, and he punishes heterosexual women by making heterosexual men only attracted to young women. Not to mention saddling them with unwanted children.

Posted by: JJ | Mar 6, 2014 8:19:15 PM

12. Then what's his excuse? Why is he being punished?

Posted by: Woodroad34 | Mar 6, 2014 8:20:15 PM

13. these preachers really have nothing even remotely sensible to say. what vacuous nonsense.

Posted by: woody | Mar 6, 2014 8:21:25 PM

14. In Romans I, the sin is not homosexuality, the sin is denying God. The people God punishes are humanists, and He punishes them by forcing them into homosexual relationships. If they were already gay, this wouldn't be punishment, would it?

Posted by: bierce | Mar 6, 2014 8:22:13 PM

15. Oh, *that* Larry Tomczak. http://thewartburgwatch.com/2013/01/18/larry-tomczak-accused-of-spanking-and-depriving-a-female-of-food-and-water/

Posted by: Pablo210 | Mar 6, 2014 8:27:04 PM

16. Witches chins are a sign that god is punishing you for lying. Chjeck this asses chin out!!!!!!!

Posted by: robertL | Mar 6, 2014 8:28:31 PM

17. Let's face it, becoming a pastor is one of the few jobs still open to people with sub 85 I.Q. (since you can buy a licence for a few bucks and then all you have to do is read from one book and utter nonsense and clichés). So it's just logical lot's of moronic stuff will come from these guys. Be compassionate and feed them.

Posted by: Mark Twain | Mar 6, 2014 8:32:57 PM

18. Really? Hmmm. Last night at the Ash Wednesday service, one of the most sacred services of the Christian year, I was told "the blood of Christ, the Gift of Salvation" by the man standing at the right hand of our Rector. The man offering the wine as our gay sub-deacon. He was surrounded at the Altar by at least a half dozen more gay men in various capacities.

It's amazing how much you can appreciate the people around you as gifts from God, when you accept that God made all things, and gay people are included in those gifts from God. Pastor, you need to get your own spirituality right, especially in this season of Lent, inwardly reflect, and ask God's forgiveness for your hatred toward your fellow man. My Rector, the Bishop, the entire Episcopal House of Bishops, and our Presiding Bishop, a woman, btw, all beg to differ with your theology.

Here's the mission statement from last night's bulletin, Pastor. It's why we're a great church: we celebrate EVERYONE at our communion, in our clergy, and in our congregation or people stopping by for visit!

"Grace St. Paul’s Episcopal Church will be a spiritual home, open to all, providing food for the journey, and calling people to change the world. We will move toward this vision through spiritual formation embodied in the experience of Christ’s love, in innovative worship,in progressive Christian education and in generous response to the gifts we have received. We will strive to be a diverse and supportive community. We will celebrate individual gifts and integrate people of all ages into our programs. We will be a beacon to our wider community, known for our care of creation and for our promotion of social justice."

Posted by: Craig | Mar 6, 2014 8:42:19 PM

19. God must be punishing Sen.Lindsey Graham (R-SC) too.

Posted by: JonnyNYNY2FLFL | Mar 6, 2014 8:43:09 PM

20. Sugar in his tank.

Posted by: whitneyisadude | Mar 6, 2014 8:50:21 PM

21. Yup, 4-year varsity swimmer and water polo player, rugby player, ex-naval officer. I am just SO effeminate. Asshat

Posted by: Jumper | Mar 6, 2014 8:52:52 PM

22. Well, it's true that some gay men adopt the characteritics of women to sell themselves to straight guys. It's like saying "Look at me. I'm available and I have a fanny".

Posted by: roger | Mar 6, 2014 8:52:52 PM

23. Well, he's a big ol' girl.

Posted by: JEFF YORK | Mar 6, 2014 8:57:05 PM

24. A stowaway from some forgotten corner of Deep Space Nine's cargo hold?

Posted by: melvin | Mar 6, 2014 8:58:30 PM

25. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Posted by: jexer | Mar 6, 2014 9:02:01 PM