Comments

1. says

I dunno, Styler. I mean you (and by you, I of course mean Rick) insist on adding your opinion on minorities, women, effeminacy and trans issues under dozens of usernames dozens of times a day on numerous posts. You seem to have an opinion on most things. You’re just too much of a coward to put a face to those opinions.

2. Tyler says

Rick, if you’re going to impersonate me, don’t be lazy about it. If you’re trying to convince others that you and I are the same person, you’re failing. Linking my name to the same address you link your Styler character is so transparent.

3. Tyler says

Rick, if you’re going to impersonate me, don’t be lazy about it. Unless you’re trying to convince people that you and I are the same person (that’s the only explanation I can think of for you linking my name using the same link you use for Styler). In which case, you’re similarly failing.

4. Håkon says

Great riposte, Ford. The original Cadillac ad was indeed infuriating – if Neal McDonough’s character was the master of his domain, he should have pioneered a surgery to rectify those sloping shoulders. (Did he finish puberty?)

5. says

The ad has effectively put me off of Neal McDonough for LIFE. And that’s a shame, cuz I used to dig him. The vomit rising in my throat the first time I saw that ad…..I can’t.

Ford – well met. Now get back to opening more plants in America so more Americans can work, plz.

6. WeHo says

Had Cadillac used one of these 1-per-centers, would the commercial be OK?

Net worth:
    Tim Gill – $400 million
    Chris Hughes – $700 million
    Jann Wenner – $700 million
    Michael Kors – $780 million
    David Geffen – $5.5 billion

7. peterparker says

As a side note, the home in which the Cadillac ad was filmed is in the Hollywood Hills, just down the hill from my house. After tearing down two houses and spending about two years building the home, the developer put it on the market for $28.8 million. It sat on the market for month after month after endless month. Until they finally withdrew the listing a few weeks ago, unable to sell it. I thought that was kinda funny.

8. says

WEHO misses the point entirely by listing a number of “liberal wealthy people” who consistently are on the right (left) side of history. The folks who say “I’m wealthy! i don’t need the tax breaks! the working class do!”

this will be lost on WEHO. but that’s OK. WEHO is not a real person of worth, only a miserable troll who will die alone under his bridge.

9. oncemorewithfeeling says

Leave it to Villareal to mischaracterize the second ad as reeking of self-righteousness.

Is there anything that he can’t or won’t insult, no matter how benign or outright good?

And Pasho Murray does an excellent job.

10. SpaceCadet says

I liked Neal McDonough in Star Trek: First Contact. Ironically, in the novelization of his character, he’s gay and has a boyfriend. Of course, the novels don’t count as canon.

11. Jeff says

Neal McDonough is a strict catholic
    and turns down anything that might be racy or too sexy. He doesnt even do sex scenes. I learned this while searching for nude pics of him.

12. woody says

Interestingly, GM Cadillac takes a government bailout and runs a “your own bootstraps” one percenter commercial.
    Ford struggles on it’s own and sides with the 47 percent.