Comments

1. Kevin says

What’s the point? I gonged it after 1:53…

Let’s make melancholy with Happy Birthday, shall we?

How about “Battle Hymn of the Republic” as a death metal, or disco number?

This group is seeking attention by taking a very catchy song interpreted through dance by over 400 people over 24 hours.

Listening to the lead singer caterwaul for 4 minutes…uh, no.

Ugh.

2. jjose712 says

The first part of the song is amazing, way better than the original wich is a nice feel good song (that becomes annoying after it becomes such big hit and you have to hear it every five minutes).

Teardrops is a fantastic song

3. jjose712 says

Kevin: The singer is not looking anything, it’s totally normal for the artist on bbc radio one live lounge playing a version of a song they like.
    Months ago Kings of Leon version of Robyn’s Dancing on my own.

And Foxes is quite popular in UK, and she had a top 10 hit on billboard last year with her colaboration with Zedd (Clarity was pretty big last year)

4. tinkerbelle says

Actually rather interesting. She’s got a good instrument. Gotta improve the look. Tacking the Massive Attack bit on the end was sort of useless, she didn’t sing on the original, did she?

5. AnthonyR says

I really don’t have the words to express how deeply I feel about this song. She has an amazing voice, beyond her years. And I feel almost a sense of Deja Vu’ when watching this young girl sing. She reminds me so much of Amy Winehouse, and I say that with the most Love and Respect for both of these women as Artists. Thank You. Xo’s

6. peterparker says

I was all ready to love it when it was described as “the saddest version of Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ ever recorded”…but her voice is thin and reedy…not pleasant to listen to in my opinion.