Tom Daley Captured on Diving Board in Google Street View

Daley

Google has mapped the Zaha Hadid-designed London Aquatics Centre in Stratford, UK with its 'street view' feature offering visitors a panoramic view of the venue and others in the Olympic Park.

Ideal Insight produced the tour.

The purpose of the project was to showcase the London Aquatics Centre's incredible facilities to prospective customers and the general public in an interactive, engaging and stimulating way! Viewing the Google virtual tour brings the centre to life to help inspire visits and enables those who are simply curious to explore a famous London Olympic venue that saw world records literally smashed out of the water!

To check out Tom, click here, and take one step forward.

2_daley

Comments

1. That is really cool and great publicity for Tom! Oh, and nice view!!!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Mar 16, 2014 3:06:50 PM

2. Nice. Love his legs.

Posted by: Will G. | Mar 16, 2014 3:38:57 PM

3. Yes please!

BTW, Googleview won't let me scroll down! That sucks.

Posted by: dumbnhung | Mar 16, 2014 3:44:56 PM

4. He's a cutie. And a good diver.

Posted by: Matt27 | Mar 16, 2014 4:37:59 PM

5. Why blur his face? It's not like he's trying to avoid being in the shot. He's there specifically to be seen being there.

Posted by: Randy | Mar 16, 2014 4:55:26 PM

6. Huh Dumbnhung? I managed to "scroll down" with my mouse quite nicely, purely in the interests of seeing if I could help you out of course.

Try left-click and drag. There's an opaque circle that floats with the hand and can obscure the picture, but you can get that out of the way if you move your cursor to the side.

Only the face is blurred. I think Google is obliged to do that regardless, as a blanket feature for Google Streetview, for legal reasons. Unless DLB sent them a nasty letter.... :)

Posted by: edude | Mar 16, 2014 5:28:34 PM

7. @Randy Google automatically blurs out faces in streetview. If you look at the Sphinx in front of the Luxor (in Las Vegas), its face is blurred too

Posted by: Jmac | Mar 16, 2014 5:33:34 PM

8. Black has taken a few pics too.

Posted by: Neil | Mar 16, 2014 6:29:09 PM

9. I hope he's a grower 'cause he certainly ain't a show-er. I don't understand all these fags' fascination with this toad. (And as a fag myself, I can say that.)

Posted by: Rocker Rocker | Mar 16, 2014 8:01:37 PM

10. Oh good, a size queen. I was wondering when some flippant or nasty comment would show up. There are plenty of men out there who aren't horse-hung (most of them, actually) and they manage just fine. I'm sorry that your hungry, cavernous hole feels otherwise.

Posted by: Ryan | Mar 16, 2014 9:33:14 PM

11. Coincidentally, Australian diver, Matthew Mitcham, just posted a photo of his bulging self poolside on his Facebook page.

Posted by: Retro | Mar 16, 2014 9:50:27 PM

12. Don't understand the comment regarding his manhood. Clearly he has a penis. How big should it be for a public photo shoot? Get a grip (no pun intended).

Posted by: John | Mar 17, 2014 1:40:54 AM

13. British men are statistically larger in the pants than American men. Just because he isn't hanging out of his Speedo in the picture doesn't mean Tommy doesn't bring the goods to the party. Not that I'm into little boys like his boyfriend of my age, but he looks adequate to me.

Posted by: crazycorgi | Mar 17, 2014 1:49:27 AM

14. Tom is 19 which makes him far from being a little boy.

Posted by: John | Mar 17, 2014 4:01:05 AM

15. Well said, Ryan.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Mar 17, 2014 8:53:20 AM

16. I dig his pits!

Posted by: Astro Boy | Mar 17, 2014 9:16:19 AM

17. Uh.. the only thing I hate more than a size queen is a small penis.

Posted by: Javier | Mar 17, 2014 9:58:59 AM