Celebrites Read Mean Tweets About Themselves, Again: VIDEO

Piven

One of Jimmy Kimmel's best segments, in which celebrities read mean tweets about themselves, was back last night.

Julia Roberts, Don Cheadle, Ashton Kutcher, Courtney Cox, Andy Garcia, Ethan Hawke, Mindy Kaling, David Blaine, Don Rickles, Ethan Hawke, Matthew McConaughey, June Squibb, Jeremy Piven, Kit Harington, Emma Stone, Gary Oldman, and Sofia Vergara take the trolling to hilarious heights.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. LOL Sofia!

Posted by: NotSafeForWork | May 22, 2014 1:53:43 PM

2. I would LOVE it if someone could find a way to get a profile pic that goes with the user names... THAT would be a rich experience all of America could enjoy.

Posted by: pete n sfo | May 22, 2014 2:02:32 PM

3. So funny, Sophia was the best.

Posted by: Rob | May 22, 2014 2:03:30 PM

4. Ha! Sofia Vergara knows what's up... She wins this round!

Posted by: Sergio | May 22, 2014 2:07:36 PM

5. Sophie Vergara nailed it perfectly. lol...

Posted by: mike/ | May 22, 2014 2:11:46 PM

6. LOL. People are so f.cking mean. Almost as mean as us here on Towleroad.

Where's that octoroon, Rick?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 22, 2014 2:45:17 PM

7. Sofia FTW

Posted by: shawnthesheep | May 22, 2014 2:58:52 PM

8. I'm confused because this is supposed to be a video of celebrities but someone named Jeremy Piven is in it? Had did he sneak in??

Posted by: Macguffin54 | May 22, 2014 3:07:09 PM

9. There's not one thing wrong with, Sofia.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | May 22, 2014 3:17:15 PM

10. @ MACGUFFIN54

perhaps it would behoove you to take the time to google or bing Jeremy Piven's name before putting your snarky ignorance on display for the entire towleroad universe to see . . . then you would know that Jeremy Piven was in "Entourage" and he won a golden globe and three Emmy awards as best supporting actor three years straight for his role. He has been nominated several-several more times for the same awards as well Screen Actor Guild awards.

If you heard of a show called "Seinfeld," then you might also recognize him as the actor who played George Costanza on the show-winthin-a-show called "Pilot."

And currently he is performing his second season of a British television show, broadcast here in the states on PBS called: "Mr. Selfridge

In addition to all of the above, he has appeared in many many movies and television shows and movies. But I do think I will leave you to do some research on your own.

That's who Jeremy Piven is.

Posted by: Ricco | May 22, 2014 3:38:38 PM

11. @RICCO you forgot....he's also f'ing hot!

Posted by: Joe | May 22, 2014 3:44:09 PM

12. @RICCO he was being sarcastic.. I like Jeremy, watched the season finale of Mr. Selfridge.

Posted by: Adam | May 22, 2014 3:58:20 PM

13. LOL. I think RICCO has a crush on Mr Piven. Who wouldn't?

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | May 22, 2014 4:04:04 PM

14. Piven is the only guy I know who, as he ages, gets thicker hair.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | May 22, 2014 4:42:10 PM

15. @Sean Maloney - Does ear hair count? 'cause I might win that.

Posted by: Hansel Currywurst | May 22, 2014 5:01:11 PM

16. I can't help it, I still love David Blaine.

And Don Rickles, I did not know he was still alive ! Awesome !

I really like these how these celebrities are such sports.

Posted by: Really | May 22, 2014 5:56:17 PM

17. Oh Sofia, from your mouth to mine!

Posted by: scudpipe | May 22, 2014 7:22:45 PM

18. I think Mindy caught on to what MOST of us know...while these segments are funny, they're written by the show's writers.

Posted by: Island Planet | May 22, 2014 9:33:51 PM