ALS | Donatella Versace | News

Donatella Versace Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge: VIDEO

Versace

Fashion designer Donatella Versace is the latest celebrity to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, challenging Pedro Almodovar, Pharrell, and Prince to do the same. Two blinged-out shirtless Versace models did the honors.

Donations raised for the ALS Association charity, which benefits care and research to fight the progressive neurodegenerative disease also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease, have reached an astonishing $88.5 million.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Oh, my Lord. I'd rather have those young men pee on me.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 27, 2014 1:13:57 PM

2. Cold water. Hot guys.

By the way, I am waiting for the Wicked Witch of the West to
    take the bucket challenge. "I'm melting...I'm melting...."

Posted by: gr8guya | Aug 27, 2014 1:14:44 PM

3. LOL. "To ASL." Too bad she didn't sign her way through the video.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Aug 27, 2014 1:25:38 PM

4. LMFAO!! That scream at the end was like a cat having sex.

Posted by: jake | Aug 27, 2014 1:27:32 PM

5. Those two Versace water containers probably cost 88 mil....

Posted by: Mike | Aug 27, 2014 1:40:53 PM

6. I'd leave the bucket on Donatella's head.

Posted by: Themo | Aug 27, 2014 1:44:21 PM

7. Is something wrong with her? THAT'S her real voice? My god!!

Posted by: Robert | Aug 27, 2014 2:18:49 PM

8. Cute guys and a worthy cause, but... Sad really, in trying to fight age she's actually made her looks far worse than what the ravages of time normally does. Ugh.

Posted by: JohnAGJ | Aug 27, 2014 2:20:18 PM

9. I get gayer every time I see that face.

Posted by: Des Moines | Aug 27, 2014 2:25:27 PM

10. The camp factor with this one is out of control. Hee-larious! Peace out, girl scout.

Posted by: throwslikeagirl | Aug 27, 2014 2:35:11 PM

11. All my female relatives are Italian. Some of them speak English with a heavy Italian accent and they smoke. She sounds pretty normal to me.

Posted by: BobN | Aug 27, 2014 2:35:19 PM

12. I agree. She is Italian and speaks with a very heavy accent like alot of Italian people living in Italy do.
    She also smokes ALOT so her voice is pretty normal for her Robert.

Posted by: marc | Aug 27, 2014 2:44:59 PM

13. I thought this was going to be an SNL skit! Hahaha. She's got great hair at least! Not to mention vast wealth, celebrity, and a legendary successful company.

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Aug 27, 2014 2:50:14 PM

14. To those of you who say that trannies never do charity, here's proof that they do.

Posted by: Tyler | Aug 27, 2014 3:08:04 PM

15. Donatella seems like a good sport.

So far, my favorite one is the Sarah Palin one. How that one got released is beyond me. That one made me smile.

Posted by: Guillermo Luna | Aug 27, 2014 3:11:32 PM

16. @ "To those of you who say that trannies never do charity, here's proof that they do."

Nope. Not Tyler.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 27, 2014 3:27:09 PM

17. ...just another August afternoon in Versace land.

"Umberto, Angelo help me warm up, come closer, never mind a towel, rub my goose bumps away... ah, the things I do for charity!"

Posted by: james street james | Aug 27, 2014 3:34:23 PM

18. Bet her cujones just went right up there the moment the ice hit her. She probably thinks this is a great anti-aging treat.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Aug 27, 2014 4:51:17 PM

19. Okay, I actually just watched that. It was hilarious!

Posted by: SpaceCadet | Aug 27, 2014 5:40:12 PM

20. Well, I'm not quite sure what to say about Ms Donatella.

If you aint pretty...well, you're lucky to have hundreds of millions of dollars.

That's Life!!!

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Aug 27, 2014 5:46:54 PM

21. Seriously, I haven't seen Ms. V. recently, and I thought that was Scott Thompson doing a parody until I read the comments.

Posted by: boynextdoor | Aug 27, 2014 6:44:34 PM

22. Rick waits until I start my shift to post transphobic comments under my name. What a class act.

Rick, I'm gonna troll hunt you until you disappear. So keep at it.

Posted by: Tyler | Aug 27, 2014 7:22:21 PM

23. I'd rather see Maya Rudolph playing the part of Donatella.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Aug 27, 2014 8:44:31 PM

24. Brilliant!! Love her!!

Posted by: rochon | Aug 27, 2014 11:43:45 PM

25. I needed the laugh, love the scream.

Posted by: Christopher | Aug 28, 2014 9:57:27 AM