Dogs | Pets | Video

This Puppy Pool Party Is Cooler Than Your Pool Party: VIDEO

Puppy Pool Party

A swimming pool for dogs because why shouldn't there be? The video of mostly labs and retrievers playing and swimming after toys is wholly adorable, due in no small part to the fact that smell-o-vision isn't a thing.

Rather than dwell on such a thought, or the poor soul who has to clean the filter afterward, enjoy the video of pure canine joy AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. awww

Posted by: luke | Aug 22, 2014 8:38:27 AM

2. "Jasmine stop biting your brother."

I've actually said those words.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Aug 22, 2014 8:47:11 AM

3. Which one brought the barrel of dildos?

Posted by: SPOT | Aug 22, 2014 9:06:02 AM

4. Anyone who has had the job of cleaning the pool for humans usually never gets into a swimming pool again. They are filthy.

Posted by: north | Aug 22, 2014 10:12:41 AM

5. One of the neatest, sweetest things I've ever seen.

Posted by: David From Canada | Aug 22, 2014 10:30:06 AM

6. Oh look....Conspiracy nutz (Agenda 21) like dogs too.

Posted by: AllBeefPatty | Aug 22, 2014 10:30:47 AM

7. The horrible excuses for humanity all summer have made me jaded. I am grateful to anyone posting cute pics of their dogs and puppies (Wil Wheaton, Chris Meloni and many many others). This one is my favorite although the one of dogs and cats realizing they are going to the vet (dogs in particular are not at all good at hiding!) is a close second. That dog pool looks like a lot of fun. I wonder if they'd let me join?

Posted by: Houndentenor | Aug 22, 2014 1:49:43 PM

8. @Allbeefpatty,

Yeah, I saw that as well. Tried to ignore it as I enjoyed watching the dogs have fun. Too bad the video makers had to post their conspiracy nut agenda as well and spoil our fun.

Posted by: Phoenix Justice | Aug 22, 2014 3:39:11 PM

9. Oh, I've been to pools full of bitches, believe me.

Now, where's my insulin?