A humorous take on the Snickers campaign (via AmericaBlog), and a timely Valentine’s Day wish from “completely heterosexual” Ted Haggard drawn up by David Gilmore at Pretty on the Outside. Click to enlarge.
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Gay Santa is Smitten And Flirty, But Love Comes Slowly With Just 1 Night a Year in ‘When Harry Met Santa’, A Norwegian Xmas Ad That May Bring A Tear: WATCH
- Adele reveals Heartbreak on New Single. Hold On Tease is part of Amazon’s Marketing With This Ad
- Published by Reuters By Andrew Chung and Nate Raymond WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Conservative U.S. Supreme Court justices on Tuesday signaled sympathy toward Alabama in the state’s defense of a Republican-drawn electoral map in a case that could …Read More »
Howard Stern Leaves ‘Apocalypse Bunker’ For First Time In Two Years, Shock Jock Spotted At Dinner With Jennifer Aniston, Jimmy Kimmel & Jon HammPublished by Radar Online Mega Howard Stern came out of hiding after being locked up in his “apocalypse bunker” since the pandemic started. The shock jock, 68, left his $20 million Southhampton home to mix and …Read More »
- Published by AFP John Hinckley with his guitar in Williamsburg, Virginia, on September 14, 2022 Williamsburg (United States) (AFP) – More than four decades after John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan, the man who was acquitted of …Read More »
- Published by AFP Bear-ly there: by the time hibernation is over, bears will be shadows of their former selves, so gorging on salmon ahead of the winter is crucial to survival Los Angeles (AFP) – Americans …Read More »