Items that are ENCOURAGED:
* Blue Jeans for Men and Women: Traditional brands and simple blue coloring preferred: Levi’s, Lee, Wrangler, etc. Tight fitting with straight leg or flare is preferred.
* Corduroy pants, khakis, other simple pants.
* Denim Jackets, Army jackets, Trench coats, corduroy jackets, brown and black Leather jackets, suede jackets, wool jackets.
* Women’s skirts: Knee length, denim, suede; worn with higher leather boots.
* Tops: Wool or cotton sweaters, Henley shirts, solid sweatshirts, solid T-shirts, flannel shirts in solids and plaids such as Pendelton-style wool tops
* Shoes: Canvas sneakers such as converse, leather boots such as Frye, clogs; simple rugged shoes with basic materials such as canvas and leather.
* Hats: Wool knit hats, newsboy hats, bandannas for longer hair, etc.
Items that are DISCOURAGED:
* NO trendy designer jeans with overt modern finishes; extremely faded legs, wiskering, embroidery, large logos, etc.
* NO clothing with branding such as Abercrombie, Nike, Gap, etc; NO overt phrases or logos.
* NO clothing items that are made from identifiable modern materials such as Polar Fleece, Velcro, gore tex, etc.
* NO modern-looking sneakers that appear to be made with advanced materials, air pumps, clear rubbers, etc.
* NO Garish bright colors such as BRIGHT white or red, or “Wacky” disco-themed 70’s “Halloween Costumes”