Writes Treehugger: “Located in Buenos Aires’ Plaza Francia, the oozing young man passes out fliers urging spectators to use public transportation, conserve water, reduce, reuse, recycle and to use energy-efficient appliances. This imaginative piece of guerrilla publicity highlights the fact that much of the funding of the Argentinian Red Cross goes to assisting those who have been most affected by natural disasters exacerbated by climate change.”
- Russia Blocks Facebook, Accusing it of Restricting Access to Russian Media;
- Duran Duran Has New Music And You Are About To Enjoy it. It’s 2021. Seriously.
- ‘Mayor Pete’ Trailer; Papa Pete Pwns Tucker; 4-Stars for Dr. Rachel Levine; JoJo Siwa’s Perfect 10s; Lynda Carter’s 8 Wonder-full Words: GOOD NEWS
‘Let’s Get Right To The Violence’: Shocking Footage Shows Donald Trump Ally Roger Stone Calling For Violence One Day Before 2020 ElectionPublished by Radar Online Mega Newly surfaced footage shows Donald Trump ally Roger Stone ready to contest the 2020 presidential election one day before the election took place, RadarOnline.com has learned. The shocking footage was recorded …Read More »
‘A Professional-Grade Pitch’: Ex-Scientologist Claims Church Built Soccer Field For Tom Cruise To ‘Woo’ Famous Pal David BeckhamPublished by Radar Online MEGA A former higher-up in the world of Scientology claimed the church once built a soccer field for Tom Cruise to entice star athlete David Beckham into joining, RadarOnline.com has learned. The …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Caleb McLaughlin has felt the “toll” of racism since rising to fame on ‘Stranger Things’. The 20-year-old actor – who has played Lucas Sinclair on the show since its first series …Read More »
- Published by BANG Showbiz English Sarah Jessica Parker has confirmed Aidan Shaw is returning for season two of ‘And Just Like That…’. The ‘Hocus Pocus’ actress admitted it was impossible for her to keep John Corbett …Read More »