- Former Roommate Indicted For Murder Of Florida LGBTQ Activist Jorge Diaz-Johnston, One of the Public Faces In State Fight For Marriage Equality
- Arizona, Oklahoma legislatures pass transgender sports bans
- Kentucky Clerk Who Denied Same-Sex Marriage Licenses Can Be Sued As An Individual For Damages in Jury Trial.
‘We Don’t Do Gay’: Father Of Colorado Shooting Victim Reveals First Reaction Was To Question Why Son Was At LGBTQ Club Before Mercilessly Killing 5Published by Radar Online colorado springs police Aaron Brink, the father of the 22-year-old Colorado shooting suspect Anderson Lee Aldrich, revealed his shocking first reaction to the disturbing killing spree which claimed the lives of five …Read More »
- Published by AlterNet The Heritage Foundation, an anti-LGBTQ think tank, is reportedly spending $1.3 to air an anti-LGBTQ ad on TV and online during Thanksgiving weekend. The ad seeks to turn public sentiment against The Respect …Read More »
- Published by AFP Space-X and Tesla boss Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $44 billion in October 2022 San Francisco (AFP) – Elon Musk said Thursday many previously suspended Twitter accounts would be allowed back on the …Read More »
- Published by Raw Story A Washington state pastor celebrated the mass shooting last weekend at an LGBTQ nightclub that left five people dead. Aaron Thompson, of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Vancouver, said the massacre was …Read More »