Anderson Cooper | Celine Dion | Jake Gyllenhaal | Mitt Romney | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #186

ANDERSON COOPER: Appeared on Conan last night to discuss his fatty deposit and a visit to a Park Avenue plastic surgeon.

CELINE DION: The power balladeer is back. Look into her eyes, and feel her, baby.

ROMNEY REMIXED: A remix of Mitt Romney's latest campaign spot. Original here.

MORE JAKE: Had your fill yet? Here's his appearance on this morning's Regis & Kelly

Check out our previous guides to the Tube here!

Comments

1. Hasn't Celine's work visa expired by now? Back to Outer Canuckia with you, diva wannabe. Go on, scoot!

Posted by: 24play | Oct 16, 2007 6:32:03 PM

2. Anderson Cooper gets a little knee at the end of the video...priceless!

Posted by: Lika Starr | Oct 16, 2007 7:11:51 PM

3. Conan knows he loved having Anderson's hand on him.

Posted by: Matt | Oct 16, 2007 7:31:41 PM

4. So Celine might look better than ever, but that video was intolerable. Lite FM, here she comes.

Posted by: sam | Oct 16, 2007 7:49:21 PM

5. What was Celine thinking with those stunts? At least she's put all her Vegas money to good use, cause she looks nicer.

Posted by: dragtown | Oct 16, 2007 8:04:15 PM

6. Please keep Celine in the States. She is not refundable.

Posted by: matt from Vancouver | Oct 16, 2007 8:47:14 PM

7. If that is her first release, then it is weak! And I don't get the video at all.

Posted by: Travis | Oct 16, 2007 9:16:20 PM

8. I love Celine and don't quite understand the animosity towards. Would really like an explanation for that. I love the new single as well. That being said, this video needs to be scrapped and redone. It's nice to see her "Taking Chances" but that was a misfire. Still love her, though!

Posted by: phredd | Oct 17, 2007 12:35:24 AM

9. Miss Jake is working the talk show circuit. And Anderson is just so cute, he gets me every time with that laugh of his.

Posted by: davefromtampa | Oct 17, 2007 7:40:06 AM

10. I love Celine, too. I can't help it, I love big, overblown theatricality and she's all about that.

Posted by: sam | Oct 17, 2007 9:49:48 AM

11. ...c'mon, celine tore that shit up...i can't even hate baby...it's like my great grandmother used to say, "...don't be 'shamed..."

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Oct 17, 2007 10:09:21 AM

12. What is with you guys and the Celine bashing? She is one of the greatest singers of all time, and, yet, the catty comments come out anytime there is a post about her, just not nice! Don't see me and other Celine fans going off on those fawning posts about Jake Gyllenhaal, whom I just can't see why some foam at the bit over any picture of him and wanting for you all's husband and baby daddy, LOL.

Posted by: Sebastian | Oct 17, 2007 11:50:16 AM

13. p.s. also dig celine borrowing a lyric from eurythmics, "here comes the rain again" "...talk to me, like lovers do..." (circa 1983)

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Oct 17, 2007 8:49:50 PM