Fashion Men | Football (American) | News | Sports | Tom Brady | Underwear

Tom Brady CK Underwear Model Rumors Bunch Up Again

Bradyunderwear

Last November I posted about rumors that Tom Brady had been offered over $1 million to be the next Calvin Klein underwear model. Now those rumors appear to be swirling yet again.

The NYDN's Rush & Molloy report: "Gisele Bundchen won't be the only person seeing Tom Brady in his skivvies if Calvin Klein has his way. We hear the designer has offered the Patriots quarterback seven figures to blast David Beckham and his Armani underwear campaign right off the billboards."

Let's hope he doesn't repeat his Saturday Night Live performance (above) and takes his shirt off this time.

Previously
Grizzly Adams Celebrates Beards and Bears at the Super Bowl [tr]
Tom Brady Gets Fresh [tr]
Tom Brady's First Beefcake Shot [tr]
Tom Brady and the Art of the Bulging Brief [tr]

Comments

1. I'm from New England and think Tom Brady is a very handsome man. Do you remember Madonna's line in her song Vogue..."Rita Hayworth gave good face..."? No matter how handsome Tom Brady is....he just doesn't give good face in his modeling work. Now, I am not much of a David Beckham fan, but the guy can give good face in a photo shoot that makes his photos sexy well beyond just his body and his handsome face. Tom Brady can't express anything behind the face in a photo shoot, or at least in any of his recent modeling shots that I've seen. It's kind of hard to judge what his body even looks like as we really never get to see him completely shirtless, other than that horrid 2000 Scouting Video.
    I'm presuming his body has improved since then.

Posted by: Patrick | Feb 29, 2008 9:52:02 AM

2. "The NYDN's Rush & Molloy report: 'Gisele Bundchen won't be the only person seeing Tom Brady in his skivvies if Calvin Klein has his way.'"

I think his teammates might have also seen Tom Brady in his skivvies -- and a whole lot less.

Unless he's got his own locker room, and I don't believe the rumors that his ego is that big.

Posted by: tjc | Feb 29, 2008 10:42:52 AM

3. I agree with Patrick. I don't think Brady can win in a battle like this against Beckham, but let me assure you, I have not one objection to his trying. Which, if there is a god, would provoke a response from Beckham, and if we are all lucky, there will be an all out skivy war. Keep your fingers crossed.

Posted by: Kyle Childress | Feb 29, 2008 1:56:31 PM

4. Tom Brady is amazing looking and his print ads for Stetson and Smartwater are incredibily HOT. His photospread in GQ 2 years ago was off the charts and me thinks tha Patrick and Kyle are in the minority. They keep offering Brady this modeling gigs because they know that his image and looks translate to not only his adoring female fans, but to the men out there who have man crushes on Tom. He works the camera very affectively and can basically pull off a number of looks; sexy, cute, humble or fun. Love him!

Posted by: Pat | Feb 29, 2008 4:50:06 PM

5. Tom Brady is amazing looking and his print ads for Stetson and Smartwater are incredibily HOT. His photospread in GQ 2 years ago was off the charts and me thinks tha Patrick and Kyle are in the minority. They keep offering Brady this modeling gigs because they know that his image and looks translate to not only his adoring female fans, but to the men out there who have man crushes on Tom. He works the camera very affectively and can basically pull off a number of looks; sexy, cute, humble or fun. Love him!

Posted by: Pat | Feb 29, 2008 4:50:21 PM

6. Tom looked hot on SNL. He's got really big legs and what a nice ass! It was the first time I saw him 'down there' and he's really well built all around.

Posted by: NickIRL | Feb 29, 2008 7:28:10 PM