Anderson Cooper | David Beckham | Football | News | Sports

BigGayDeal.com

Anderson Cooper Takes a Tour of David Beckham's Tattoos

Cooper_beckham_4

Anderson Cooper learns how Beckham "bends it" on 60 Minutes this Sunday in a profile of the L.A. Galaxy superstar. Cooper tends goal while Beckham demonstrates his signature kick and Cooper gets in the game, making a few valiant attempts to block the goal. I'd like to see some of those other 60 Minutes correspondents try and do the same. Of course, when the motivation is getting a guided tour of Beckham's tattoos, who wouldn't give the goal a try...

Below, click to enlarge a couple screen caps of Cooper's goal-blocking attempts.

Cooper_beckham_2_2 Cooper_beckham_3

Watch two clips from the segment, AFTER THE JUMP...

You may have missed...
Anderson Cooper on the Lawrence King Murder [tr]
Even Schwarzenegger is a Fan of Anderson Cooper's Biceps [tr]
Brand Beckham Continues Quest for World Domination [tr]

Comments

1. thank you, Anderson, for demonstrating the "ask about the tats" approach. i have always found it a quite successful entree.

Posted by: LGJ | Mar 21, 2008 9:06:28 AM

2. Andy looks so sporty!

Posted by: crispy | Mar 21, 2008 9:42:38 AM

3. And, of course, Anderson is wearing a tee shirt small enough for a 12 year old girl to show off his trim body and big guns. I'm not making fun - if I had his build I'd wear the exact same thing.

Posted by: sam | Mar 21, 2008 9:46:54 AM

4. '60 Minutes' must be hard up for ratings. I love pop-culture news but that's not why I watch the show for. When they do interview celebrities, it's usually with somebody more substantial. I'm also disappointed with Coop.

Posted by: scar2 | Mar 21, 2008 11:01:04 AM

5. Well, scar2, the Major League Soccer season starts next week. And unlike last year, Beckham is not suffering from any injuries so he's expected to play full-time for LA Galaxy. I'd say that makes him pretty substantial news.

You can hate on Beckham all you want, but most people who do don't know a goddamn thing about soccer.

Posted by: crispy | Mar 21, 2008 11:22:28 AM

6. Ahh Vapid Cooper meets Vapid Beckham

Posted by: ggreen | Mar 21, 2008 11:33:00 AM

7. Anderson is growing into quite the little hotty himself. I see him in the gym a lot and he looks GREAT! Too bad he doesn't have any tattoos I can ask about. Or does he?

Posted by: MT | Mar 21, 2008 11:41:10 AM

8. I'm sooooo tired of hearing about the Beckham_S_. All the tiresome, stupid cameos. But the creep-tacular wife is just the topper.

Go away!

Posted by: David B. | Mar 21, 2008 11:50:02 AM

9. OMG, he talks like Vickie Pollard! ("Froo" for "through".)How hot is that?

Posted by: Christopher | Mar 22, 2008 4:11:20 PM

10. Finally a Beckham report that actually interests me; although he has nothing to do with why I'm interested....

Posted by: Matt | Mar 23, 2008 5:35:42 AM