Advertising | Fashion Men | Florida | Giorgio Armani | Kerry Degman | Models | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kerry Degman and Parker Gregory: Daytripping for Armani Exchange

Ax1

Above are some details of Kerry Degman (who you've seen here before) for the Spring 2009 campaign called "Daytripper". Below is a behind-the-scenes shot of Degman and Parker Gregory. The campaign was shot by Tom Munro.

Full images, along with two more behind-the-scenes shots are AFTER THE JUMP...

Ax2

Ax3

Here are the full shots from the campaign, which also features Rianne ten Haken. It was shot on the beach at Islamorada in the Florida Keys. You can see all the shots (which include some rather revealing images of Parker Gregory) HERE.

Ax4

And here are two more behind-the-scenes shots. Click to enlarge. You can find more at the A/X blog Styletraxx.

Ax5 Ax6

The campaign was styled by Victoria Bartlett (Management Artist), hair by Neil Moodie (Tim Howard), Make-up by Mark Carrasquillo (Art and Commerce) and created by an in-house team under the direction of Tom Jarrold (SVP Global Marketing and Creative for A|X).

Comments

1. Can't... breathe... must... call... ambulance...

Posted by: The Milkman | Feb 2, 2009 1:07:31 PM

2. I'm officially old now: all I want to do is make a nice pot roast for them and force them to eat it!

Posted by: Joe | Feb 2, 2009 1:51:53 PM

3. for those interested, the"HERE" like that Andy included in this posting leads you to a very worthwhile (tho NSFW) AX slideshow. the camera loves Mr. Parker Gregory and Mr. Gregory loves (you'll see). a mere 5 min of internetting revealed that he was recently an OUT model citizen

Posted by: my2cents | Feb 2, 2009 2:04:13 PM

4. I am officially starting purging . . . tomorrow. Of course, AFTER I have a burger and fries for dinner tonight!

Posted by: Brandon | Feb 2, 2009 2:10:58 PM

5. i don't like anorexics -- female or male. and what's the point of the chick?

Posted by: nikki | Feb 2, 2009 2:53:05 PM

6. The guys are hot but Emporio Armani clothes are a complete joke: the quality of the fabric is the same as Old Navy or the Gap at ten times the cost (and the quality of the cut of the clothes isn't good either).

But the worse indictmen tis that the clothes fall apart so quickly. I'm astonished they're still in business.

Posted by: tony the tiger | Feb 2, 2009 2:58:07 PM

7. Now that the EMT has resuscitated me, I can concur with Tony the Tiger (Grrrrreat!). It always makes me laugh when I see cheaply made clothes selling for prices like that (though the prices on some of the sale items right now at AX are reasonable.) If you look like these two boys, you could wear nothing but one-size-too-small Old Navy items and look smashing.

Posted by: The Milkman | Feb 2, 2009 3:13:33 PM

8. T.T.T. is right about their clothing. Will never buy another item from them ever again.

Received a sweater for X-mas that I wore a few times and it fell apart.

Posted by: Maverick69 | Feb 2, 2009 3:16:24 PM

9. Is it that Americans have become so used to seeing fat people that we think of these male models as being anorexic? I would kill to be as fit as they are.

Posted by: mikey | Feb 2, 2009 3:50:36 PM

10. Poor Rianne, on most other web pages she'd be getting the ah's and wolf whistles. Actually,for the record I did look at her and she is fetching in that professional model anorexic way.
    I have to assume that AX sees the brand as a mostly gay male niche product. How many str8 guys, Rianne notwithstanding,would comfortably look at this editorial/ad. WAY TOO MUCH male hunkiness/flesh on display.
    BTW, Portland Ore.'s gift to the world, Mr. Degman (NYC resident now I think))--has he been sighted in any clubs where boys who like same hang?

Posted by: Contrarian | Feb 2, 2009 5:47:36 PM

11. Judging by todays posts, it's been a really slow weekend.

That's cool, it probably means nothing really bad happened.

Thank god.

Posted by: Derek Washington | Feb 2, 2009 6:45:10 PM

12. nice site! the pictures so hot!! huh! daring, but,, i ilke it! keep posting,,

--sidney-

Posted by: Enyce | Feb 4, 2009 12:42:51 AM

13. I love it!

Posted by: GEisha | Feb 6, 2009 11:57:10 AM

14. this pretty good stuff, such a nice photos, cool, and daring! i love it also,,keep up the good work!

-sidney-

Posted by: gino green global | Feb 10, 2009 2:16:59 AM

15. Kerry looks much better modeling for Ralph Lauren at Rugby.com. Armani is for dweebs.

Posted by: tony | Feb 13, 2009 4:41:13 PM

16. A&F has the spot right across the street from Pastis restaurant(very "in" spot) in this area and there's ALWAYS a half nude guy up there..HUGE friggin' billboard!!!!......we as a country, can not, accept the body beautiful in all forms without clothing, we are NOT ready yet....the rest of the world laughs at us ... a woman can go topless when she feels like it on Fire Island or completely nude...it's NOT my thing cause I like a tan line....but bejezus, I do hope OBAMA addresses THIS issue!

Cheers...