Harry Potter and the Half-Dressed Gymnast Freddie Stroma

Freddie

Earlier this week, a clip of Harry Potter actor Freddie Stroma dancing in a campaign for Acne underwear set a few tongues wagging across the interwebs. Acne has since released a new video of Stroma showcasing his abilities on the rings. Did I mention there's a surprise at the end and it's probably nsfw.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

UPDATE: Apparently it's not Freddie Stroma but a model named Dean Ennion.

Comments

1. Wow, he's so flexible...Yummy!

Posted by: Christian Young | Jul 17, 2009 6:47:23 PM

2. I had no idea this campaign was so recent. Gymnasts are absolutely the hottest athletes.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 17, 2009 6:52:34 PM

3. my gawd! what a beautiful boy.

Posted by: nic | Jul 17, 2009 7:19:51 PM

4. Why exactly did they name their clothing brand after a skin blemish? Is there some obscure secondary definition of the word acne I don't know, or does it mean something else in another language? My dictionary says the word comes from the Greek for "facial eruption," which is just a lovely image...

Posted by: Anon | Jul 17, 2009 7:21:28 PM

5. Show me the front if you want me to buy the undies!

Posted by: The Phoenix | Jul 17, 2009 7:26:54 PM

6. Wouldn't you choose him over Ron Weasley any day?

Posted by: Ed | Jul 17, 2009 7:31:08 PM

7. "My dictionary says the word comes from the Greek for 'facial eruption,' which is just a lovely image...

Well I'm sure a lot of people's heads are exploding...

Posted by: Shawn | Jul 17, 2009 7:42:16 PM

8. Well, that ASS is definitely giving me an eruption of some kind.

I like him, he's "bendy".

Posted by: RONTEX | Jul 17, 2009 7:49:57 PM

9. ACNE = Ambition to Create Novel Expression

Posted by: Doug | Jul 17, 2009 7:50:46 PM

10. Wow! There were a couple of frames there where it looked like he was really enjoying his workout...

Posted by: Rick | Jul 17, 2009 9:03:53 PM

11. I'd like the thank the Academy for what is clearly the best actor in a motion picture.

Posted by: Daniel | Jul 17, 2009 9:16:19 PM

12. Okay...the gymnastics were fun but the last couple shots are what sold me -- talk about beautiful.

Posted by: Kyle Sullivan | Jul 17, 2009 9:43:30 PM

13. awesome! try watching it to Don't Be Shy by Cat Stevens. =)

Posted by: M² | Jul 18, 2009 3:09:36 AM

14. Well, that was worth the wait. Nice buns.
    Anyone notice that these underwear aren't any special?

Posted by: Otter | Jul 18, 2009 3:14:17 AM

15. That is NOT Freddie Stroma I'm sorry to say. Perez Hilton is the one who broke this story and was immediately contacted by Acne underwear to correct his mis-reporting. Which goes to show you why Perez should be banned from the internet when he causes Towleroad to reprint inaccurate stores.

Posted by: Tristin | Jul 18, 2009 10:07:15 AM

16. Per Hilton's site, it was one of Stroma's reps says that it's not him, not ACNE. Now, if you are in the hottest movie right now, geared at a general audience, and suddenly your naked buns appear on the internet, what do you expect? Maybe some damage control by your reps? I'm not saying it is him, but I would believe a company rep more than an actors rep. The company has been smart and hasn't said anything yet. They are getting free publicity.

Posted by: CB | Jul 18, 2009 4:22:48 PM

17. Too bad it's not him. I thought it was too good to be true that he's a gorgeous model, actor AND gymnast.

Posted by: Kevin | Jul 18, 2009 5:46:02 PM

18. It's true that this isn't Freddie Stroma :( If u still have ur doubts remember that Freddie has light blond hair and pale skin-the guy in this video had darker hair and darker skin. But the other video of Freddie dancing in underwear for the same company is him :)

Posted by: Ashley | Jul 18, 2009 6:08:34 PM

19. Freddie Stroma doesn't have any problems admitting it was him in interviews. He says his rugby mates tease him about his bad dancing.

Posted by: Dazzer | Jul 19, 2009 10:59:49 AM

20. I'm inclined to believe it is him, though it may not be. I've seen pics of him with his hair cut down to the roots, looking light brown, and with a suntan about the color of the skin in the vid.

Posted by: Gabe R L | Jul 20, 2009 11:08:21 AM

21. Thank you, Andy, for finding the name of the real model!
    (Freddie's dance was cuter!)

Posted by: John | Jul 20, 2009 7:41:54 PM