BigGayDeal.com

Bromance Brewing on Survivor Samoa?

Bromance1

Is there another Survivor bromance brewing? Inquiring minds want to know.

Bromance2

Comments

1. Um...uh...who CARES?

Posted by: Mark Alexander | Oct 16, 2009 5:34:46 PM

2. It's preferable to see two men embracing than it is to see two men fighting, but sick societies seem to prefer the later.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Oct 16, 2009 8:11:28 PM

3. Let's hope they do a repeat of that embrace next episode!!

John is one of the hottest ever Survivor contestants!

Posted by: Lou | Oct 16, 2009 8:52:11 PM

4. What is with Survivor this year, they should rename it the Russell show, 'cause thats all they ever show, I've never even seen these guys, although I wish I had.

Posted by: Glennn | Oct 16, 2009 11:13:01 PM

5. Let's hope this is true, because god knows nothing else is happening this season.

I loved last season. You had the cute gay guy chasing after the hot straight guy who was totally ok with it. And that super-cool science teacher, Bob.

This season? Shambo the Barbarian, Russell the skeezy oil prospector, and the Samoan landscape. Let it be over soon, please!

Posted by: Drew | Oct 16, 2009 11:28:43 PM

6. I agree that John is damn hot, and I love that he sometimes runs around in that Brazilian-style Speedo...but you'd never know he (or either of the other two hot guys) are even on the show. They get no air time. It's ALL about Russell this season, which is understandable because he's one of the most compelling contestants ever, but I need some eye candy too!!!

Posted by: ezwriter | Oct 17, 2009 12:47:40 AM

7. I think Russell *is* eye candy. I also seriously think he may be a sociopath, anyone else get that feeling?

Posted by: Steve | Oct 19, 2009 2:29:31 PM