Bullying | Facebook | Justin Bieber | News

BigGayDeal.com

Facebook Hate Group's Goal: Vote Justin Bieber Out of Male Gender

Beiberhate

Tween YouTube singing sensation Justin Bieber apparently isn't masculine enough for some Facebook users who have set up a group that has attracted over 300,000 fans. The goal of the group, which posted this photo of Bieber to the page, is to vote Bieber out of the male gender.

Bieber  Why? Well, according to some of the posters to the group:

"He's a complete faggot."

"justin bieber is a fagg!!! it not just guys that hate him, there are some chicks out there that hate him soo and im deff one of em, JUSTIN BIEBER IS A FUCKING UGLY FAGG!

"justin bieber is the biggest fag in knowen history"

"Justin Bieber is going to get caught sucking a dick someday, it will be all over the news/internet and all of us "justin bieber haters" will be able to say "I told you so."

"biebers a little fag. the first time i heard him i thought it was beyonce or something"

This is the kind of online bullying that plenty of "unknown" kids experience every day. It's sickening to see it played out on Facebook like this.

Comments

1. Wow. I remember when all wehad to worry about was "the whole school hates you" and now its "the whole world hates you."

Posted by: TC | Apr 19, 2010 10:58:30 AM

2. Wow. That story really takes the fun out of hating Justin Bieber.
    Now I feel guilty.
    Can't I just hate him because he's smarmy, annoying and ubiquitous?

Posted by: Abie | Apr 19, 2010 11:06:10 AM

3. On the bottom left-hand corner of the page is a link to report the page as hate speech.

Posted by: JeffNYC | Apr 19, 2010 11:10:18 AM

4. What a spiteful and ignorant set of people. Facebook should remove that "group" and ban the person who set it up. 300,000 members is a reminder of the extent of homophobic/genderphobic assholery out there.

Posted by: Lubin Odana | Apr 19, 2010 11:10:41 AM

5. Didn't know that FACEBOOK policy allowed such hatred groups to infest with their contents. Yes I know most of them are just jerk teenagers angry cause they don't get laid and just pick up on someone perceived as the ultimate young girl ideal. Pathetic sign of the times. When all they have in common is frustration and -obviously- a horrible life. Happy people don't even bother.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Apr 19, 2010 11:13:04 AM

6. Honestly? I have always thought Justin was a young woman who "passed" as male, esp. when seeing all of the various outfits that seem to try to hide his hips. And if I'm right..."not that there's anything wrong with that" (Seinfeld).....it may be interesting to see how his fans would react, but I'm afraid Justin would be demonized even more.

Posted by: John Bisceglia | Apr 19, 2010 11:13:37 AM

7. "Wow. That story really takes the fun out of hating Justin Bieber.
    Now I feel guilty.
    Can't I just hate him because he's smarmy, annoying and ubiquitous?"

Posted by: Abie | Apr 19, 2010 11:06:10 AM

Ain't that the truth.....

Posted by: erick | Apr 19, 2010 11:16:03 AM

8. I also reported it as hate speech. I suggest that others do the same thing -- the more reports it gets, the more attention it should get from the management.

Posted by: Emily | Apr 19, 2010 11:18:45 AM

9. 300,000 guys with small penises - I see a lot of insecurity here.

Posted by: Steve | Apr 19, 2010 11:20:33 AM

10. I reported it as hate speech too.

Posted by: Sam | Apr 19, 2010 11:28:38 AM

11. facebook must take a stronger stand on these hate group sites that keep popping up. facebook started out as great way of communicating with friends and making friends but has become a way for people with agenda to gather radicals to their causes. bullying is bullying no matter how it is done.

Posted by: walter | Apr 19, 2010 11:29:19 AM

12. it's just the shit kids have to deal with every day in our schools, and it's a damn shame.

Posted by: Tim | Apr 19, 2010 11:34:19 AM

13. ... I just want to shave his head, his hair is fucking stupid. Other than that, I don't give a rat's ass about him.

The hair though.. holy fuckballs it's horrible.

Posted by: Gridlock | Apr 19, 2010 11:39:29 AM

14. The irony that my gaydar is pinned at zero with this kid is obviously beside the point.

Posted by: Rascal | Apr 19, 2010 11:42:21 AM

15. I reported it as hate speech as well.

Posted by: Eric26 | Apr 19, 2010 11:43:45 AM

16. I reported the page, along with the other one the users just set up to kick the "fagg" Jonas brothers out of the male gender for being "discrases to mankind."

Seriously, what is it with bigots and spelling? I know, rhetorical question....

Posted by: pistolpetey | Apr 19, 2010 11:43:49 AM

17. And "Band Fags" was removed ...

Posted by: Rodney | Apr 19, 2010 11:46:24 AM

18. "Wow. That story really takes the fun out of hating Justin Bieber. Now I feel guilty. Can't I just hate him because he's smarmy, annoying and ubiquitous?"
    Posted by: Abie | Apr 19, 2010 11:06:10 AM

Exactly my thought upon first reading.

Before today, never did I ever think I would have gone to the trouble of going to such a site and reporting it on behalf of this dude - whom I also find just damn annoying (and typical of today's "Christians," seriously hypocritical).

But damn. I did.

Posted by: dave02657 | Apr 19, 2010 11:52:58 AM

19. This, and a lot of other things, has kind of made me wonder sometimes if the social networking capacity of the internet, and all that it makes possible, has been such a good idea after all. It wouldn't surprise me if at some future date it's decided that the dangers outweigh the benefits, and they shut all this down. Don't anybody kid yourself that it can't be done. Seems like there's always crapapples like this spoiling things for everyone.

Posted by: romeo | Apr 19, 2010 11:54:05 AM

20. @ROMEO
    lol, 'crapapples'. I don't know if that's a typo or not, but it's one of my favourite words.

Posted by: Eric26 | Apr 19, 2010 11:57:22 AM

21. I was hearing JB this,and JB that...and I had no idea who this kid was until last weeks SNL...he sings well enough I guess.....but Nothing particularly "special"...Shame on FACEBOOK for allowing this to continue.

Posted by: Disgusted American | Apr 19, 2010 12:06:50 PM

22. not a typo. (crabapple - crapapple)
    get it? get it?

LOL

Posted by: romeo | Apr 19, 2010 12:09:27 PM

23. I'm not much of a fan of Justin, but no one deserves this sort of BS. I urge everyone to report this Facebook entry as hate speech to Facebook.

Posted by: Jonathan OZ | Apr 19, 2010 12:18:13 PM

24. Go to the botton left of the page and report it as hate speech....

Posted by: JJ | Apr 19, 2010 12:25:09 PM

25. OMG!
    He looks like Ellen Page!

Posted by: Coco | Apr 19, 2010 12:31:52 PM