Comments

1. Dennis says

A transgender republican NRA and offshore drilling supporter?! Sounds like an April Fool’s joke…I’m sure the ever-tolerant GOP will welcome her with open arms, and she’ll easily win the election…

glad she doesn’t like ‘labels’, but many in the party she aligns herself with LIVE for labeling, and demonizing those who are LGBT…methinks this woman might be in for a rude awakening…

I’d suggest a brain transplant in addition to her gender reassignment.

2. TANK says

yeah, all of those things…but, is it just the series of myspace angles, or does donna look more like a woman than meg whitman and barbara bush combined? Granted, that’s not hard to achieve. Then, of course, she talks and the illusion is over.

3. LetSodomRing says

What is galling is that I know lots of transfolks who need but can’t afford surgery and treatment to correct their gender incongruity. I’m glad Ms. Milo got hers, but how about letting others have a bit of access without the red scare hyperbole?

4. misanthrope says

This woman is an embarassment to the trans community and fights against the interests of trans folk in Florida.

But can we cut it with the attacks based on her trans status? Fidel Castrati? People here should know better. We don’t make fun of Log Cabin assholes for being gay, double standard anyone?

5. TANK says

Are you kidding? I make fun of log cabin republicans for being gay. Though, they enjoy it.

6. TonyJazz says

Well, so much for the argument that trannies are of above-average smarts….

What a tragic individual….

7. says

We had a trans Republican candidate run against Bernie Sanders in 2000 and 2002, I think. Lost by a landslide. Ours was much older and uglier: Karen Kerin.

8. Brian in Texas says

Lol…..What a fool. There is no way this person can beat Debbie Wasserman-Shultz; she has a high profile, is a great advocate for democratic and progressive policies, and is a breast cancer survivor. She is one of the good people in Congress.

9. Marty says

Trans-people are supposed to be of above-average intelligence???

really??

I’ve never heard that. How so?

10. says

If only to watch the Republicans tiptoe their way around her (she is licensed to carry and use a rifle afterall) with a black plastic garbage bag and duct tape, go ahead – let’s follow her progress with a videocam.

11. Jamesstone says

Hypocrisy in the flesh! I am pretty sure trans people cannot change their birth certificates in Florida so good luck trying to get married to a man in that state! (It might be hard finding a decent guy to marry a bigot)

12. veronica purl says

wishing you best of luck in your campain heared you on out q and couldnt help but put my 2 cents in on the matter wish more people out ther had more sence

13. wilson says

I don’t like her politics but like every American she is entitled to them. What’s really disturbing to me is the sophomoric comments regarding her gender and physical looks. Attack her politics all day long but stop acting like ignorant hypocrites, your true colors are very ugly.

14. says

I like what she has to say.

As someone who has worked for both Republicans and Democrats in past elections, I will gladly support Donna for this election.

If you vote based on the issues, Donna has the best answers and will be a better Representative in Congress.

15. tweedle says

If you identify with xenophobic fact-twisted race-baiting dressed up as patriotism, then, like clairese, like what Donna Milo has to say.