Absolutely Fabulous | Jennifer Saunders | News

BigGayDeal.com

A Preview of AbFab's Holiday Special: VIDEO

Abfab

Eddy and Bubble talk blogs and Twitter in a new preview for the upcoming AbFab Christmas special from the BBC, and Saunders made a recent appearance on The Graham Norton Show in which she talks about her embarrassing appearance at the NY Senate during which she and Joanne Lumley were made honorary New Yorkers,

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via ontd, jmg)

Saunders

Comments

1. Guess I'm not gay enough. I never understood their appeal.

Posted by: Kenneth H. | Nov 28, 2011 8:58:50 AM

2. I love, love, love Ab Fab! Can't wait for more!

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 28, 2011 10:02:37 AM

3. AbFab is so hilarous! Love it! So glad they're back.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 28, 2011 10:24:12 AM

4. Oh Kenneth,

If you go by Kenneth and not Ken you're gay enough! lol
    You just lack an appreciation for their brand of humor.

Posted by: Matt | Nov 28, 2011 11:19:36 AM

5. I found them funny before I even knew I was gay!

Posted by: princely54 | Nov 28, 2011 11:51:51 AM

6. GOD! I love Jennifer Saunders and everything AbFab. Glad they rerun those Graham Norton episodes so often. It's airing again Dec. 3

Posted by: Bobby | Nov 28, 2011 12:18:24 PM

7. The best part of that clip is hearing Elijah's giggles.

Posted by: wafflefish | Nov 28, 2011 12:32:30 PM

8. @MATT(hew) -- LOL! True that. Kenneth is actually gayer than all the JONATHAN's and MICHAEL's and CHRISTOPHER's I've met over the years. I remember one particularly c*nty guy who very condescendingly corrected me when I met him the second time. I was happy to have remembered his name at all. I said "Hi Pete, so nice to see you again." -- He turned to me as if the words I used were "YOUR MOTHER IS A COW" -- and seethed - "Um... actually - it's PETE-R". To this day I can't stand that pretentious little b*tch.

Posted by: FULCRUM | Nov 28, 2011 12:46:05 PM

9. More More MORE!!!! I can't wait!!!

Posted by: Rick A. | Nov 28, 2011 1:32:28 PM

10. @PRINCELY54: Me, too. I found them funny before I knew you were gay as well.

Posted by: RandySF | Nov 28, 2011 2:24:37 PM

11. You should have your GAY card revoked if you can't get with how AMAZING AbFab is/was/forever will be!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Nov 28, 2011 4:51:55 PM

12. @FULCRUM - I, too, have experienced the same overinflated attitude so I couldn't help but fall in love with you a little bit when I read your comment. -MITCH(ell)

Posted by: Mitch | Nov 28, 2011 8:31:41 PM

13. Oh, and I'm gay enough to love AbFab!

Posted by: Mitch | Nov 28, 2011 8:34:17 PM

14. I don't know that their appeal is so much a gay thing, as it is a complete lack of any redeeming positive personal qualities (kind of like Seinfeld- what was their motto? Something like 'no lessons, no tears'?) along with being completely hopeless victims of pop culture.

Posted by: DLD | Nov 28, 2011 9:00:18 PM

15. When we last saw Edina and Patsy, Saffron had thrown them out of the Holland Park house that had been in Saffron's name all along. They ended up setting up a temporary home in the window of a London boutique. I assume, from the clip, that either Saffron had a change of heart and let them back in, or Edina managed to get the deed to the house.

Posted by: Alex Sarmiento | Nov 29, 2011 12:46:20 AM