Adam Levine | Anderson Cooper | News

Silver Fox, Red Fox, and Stone Cold Fox Spotted Together: VIDEO

Foxes

The above photo is the result of Anderson Cooper's search for a mascot for Adam Levine on this coming Monday's episode of his daytime show.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Levine

Comments

1. OH a fox sammich! Sweet.

Posted by: DrJWL | Feb 23, 2012 10:00:56 AM

2. So, two gay guys and stuffed animals. Never seen that before.

A major reason I got a massive dog. I got too good at winning bizarre stuffed animals from the "raise the animal" claw arcade game at a bar. It became embarrassing to have 40 stuffed animals in a spare room. Instead we got The Beast and she destroyed them in minutes. Then their heads were posted on the kitchen corner. Scout's Wall of Terror. It amused only us.

Posted by: Paul R | Feb 23, 2012 10:04:28 AM

3. I thought the term "Silver Fox" was reserved only for that now
    deceaced country singer...Charlie Rich?

Posted by: Vern Dufford | Feb 23, 2012 10:13:15 AM

4. Nice. Hairy AL looks good and nice way to sit.

Posted by: Matt26 | Feb 23, 2012 10:15:06 AM

5. Watching that clip all I can think about is those two having bareback sex. With Anderson on top.

Posted by: ggreen | Feb 23, 2012 10:26:15 AM

6. Love the title, Andy. :)

Posted by: Matthew Rettenmund | Feb 23, 2012 10:38:06 AM

7. So now we know why Andersona and Ben are breaking up -- he's fallen for Adam Levine.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Feb 23, 2012 10:41:13 AM

8. Think of how beautiful their children would be. Sigh.

Posted by: DAVID | Feb 23, 2012 10:42:17 AM

9. Hubba Hubba. I love them both. I watch Anderson every day and won't miss this upcoming show just to catch a glimpse of the two together.

Eventually Anderson is going to have to break down and admit to being gay. He is such a prominent personality now and has been able to avoid any reference to his own lifestyle for quite some time. All it is going to take is one Courtney Cox, Elton John or Barney Frank to ask him bluntly when a guest on the show. I wonder if they sign an agreement prior to an appearance on his show NOT to ask or mention Andy's personal life or if these guests are just being kind by not outing him.

I'm one of those people who doesn't believe in hiding in the closet out of fear or embarassment. If you're gay, you are gay. Admit it and get on with life.

Posted by: OS2guy | Feb 23, 2012 10:57:09 AM

10. Is Anderson hiding it...thought everybody new?
    Sort of his business!

Posted by: Vern Dufford | Feb 23, 2012 11:59:19 AM

11. Great headline.

Posted by: Rance | Feb 23, 2012 1:06:24 PM

12. It's not a stuffed lobster - it's a hermit crab - how can these guys not know their stuffed animals?!

Posted by: JB | Feb 23, 2012 2:54:48 PM

13. That photo of Adam Levine covered with all those stuffed animals is making my imagination run wild today. Waking up next to Adam Levine naked in bed covered with all that stuffed animals. I uncover him under all those stuffed animals and find the real animal. Okay, break's over. ;)

Posted by: ChadSF | Feb 24, 2012 4:42:00 PM