Anderson Cooper | News | News Clips

BigGayDeal.com

Anderson Cooper Can't Contain Himself: VIDEO

Ac

The water-sprinkling and pussy willow-tapping traditions of Dyngus Day send Anderson Cooper into a giggle attack from which he can't recover.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I like Anderson, he's cute, but I'm embarrassed for him here. He looks like a giggly teenager that can't do his job.

Boooooooooooooooooooo............not even funny.

Add yourself to the list, Anderson.

Posted by: Alan | Apr 11, 2012 11:32:02 AM

2. uncomfortable.

Posted by: Kile Ozier | Apr 11, 2012 11:37:04 AM

3. WASP

Posted by: Gus | Apr 11, 2012 11:37:19 AM

4. I couldn't even watch the whole clip, that was so unprofessional!
    He should be on Extra or Entertainment Tonight, not a news show who tries to pass themselves off as legitimate news!

Posted by: Matt | Apr 11, 2012 12:12:32 PM

5. Oh come on. I couldn't stop laughing either.

Posted by: Paul R | Apr 11, 2012 12:13:49 PM

6. 3.23 mins of my life gone !

Why ? Yeah, let it out, Anderson.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Apr 11, 2012 12:14:32 PM

7. Eh- people cannot help the way or manner in which they naturally laugh any more than they can control the way they naturally talk.

Posted by: brent | Apr 11, 2012 12:15:09 PM

8. I love Alan and Kile because they're just so...above it all. Thank goodness we have them to tell us what's funny or not.

Posted by: jakeinlove | Apr 11, 2012 12:19:51 PM

9. Thank you, Jake in Love! Luckily my office mate was out to lunch when I watched this.

Posted by: fritzrth | Apr 11, 2012 12:31:12 PM

10. OMG, he's actually a human being who sometimes can't control his laughter. Simply inexcusable. (To some, apparently.)

Posted by: Seattle Mike | Apr 11, 2012 12:34:04 PM

11. But he did recover...and it wasn't even that funny. Looks like a ploy.

Posted by: Lew | Apr 11, 2012 12:41:10 PM

12. That's a fake. Giggle attacks get more attention than the Ridiculist. That's ridiculist.

Posted by: Billy | Apr 11, 2012 1:08:09 PM

13. I think they deliberately make him do stories like that to see if he will crack up.

BTW, I'd love to play Tickle Bunny with Anderson.

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 11, 2012 1:11:53 PM

14. Journalism is dead. AC's show is a sloppy rehashing of viral internet videos sprinkled with giggle-fits. But hey...he's white, rich, entitled and good-looking so we'll give him a pass

Posted by: MikeS | Apr 11, 2012 1:17:46 PM

15. I think it was funny. Even hosts can lose it sometimes. No harm done.

Posted by: Matt26 | Apr 11, 2012 1:27:54 PM

16. What's wrong with laughing? If more people laughed the world would be a better place. And for all you Negative Nellies, give it a try. Have a big laugh sometimes, it might just change your outlook on life!

Posted by: Randy | Apr 11, 2012 1:54:57 PM

17. His show sucks

Posted by: Nick | Apr 11, 2012 2:02:56 PM

18. I just love him.

Posted by: Don with a "D" | Apr 11, 2012 2:10:29 PM

19. Have been wondering if Anderson has been overexposed just a bit. Theres the CNN gig ,the lame talk show host gig,New Year eve with Kathy Griffin now this...Anderson take a break... a long,long break!

Posted by: VDUFFORD | Apr 11, 2012 2:15:55 PM

20. He says let it out, but he really means put it in

Posted by: Ted | Apr 11, 2012 2:48:11 PM

21. Love it. Worth to watch it. And laugh all along with him.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Apr 11, 2012 2:50:27 PM

22. can't stand this closet homo.
    take away the mildly inbred looks and the premature white hair and he is as generic a broadcaster as they come. he's just another gutless media whore who refuses to come out.

Posted by: yj | Apr 11, 2012 3:09:19 PM

23. Lighten up, persnickety people.

What I found entertaining was that he was able to stick with that story for so long before it got to him.

I actually use the word Dyngus, only I would have spelled it with an "i". A dingus is a doo-hickey, a thing-a-ma-jig.

Posted by: JEM | Apr 11, 2012 3:11:17 PM

24. Made me laugh.

I've always heard the word dyngus used as a penis substitute. You know, "your fly is open, you don't want your dyngus to fall out." I'm pretty sure that's why the sausage....and the pussywillow? Come on, how do you not laugh. God bless the Internet,without it how else would the synics and moaners ruin a good time for the rest of us.

Posted by: Michaelandfred | Apr 11, 2012 3:35:39 PM

25. I love the fact that he giggles like a 15 year old girl. You queens need to get over yourselves.

Posted by: Lindoro Almaviva | Apr 11, 2012 5:24:08 PM