Comments

1. Nat says

“Rarely have I seen a trailer that makes me completely uninterested in a movie. ”

Said lack of interest was still sufficient to make you post.

2. TAL says

And if the soundtrack selection is any indication, there will be a really intriguing crossover, with guest movie appearances by Gandalf the White, Arwen, and Tree Ent #2.

3. Josh says

As a lifelong comic book fan and avowed Superman fanatic, I’m seriously hoping this film washes away the bad taste the last two Reeve movies and “Superman Returns” left in everyone’s mouth…

4. sparks says

By now it’s undeniable that there’s commercial appeal for comic-based movies even among the general populace. Having been a comic collector as a kid, I guess I’m getting a little tired of the same few characters getting reboots. There are many other superheros in both Marvel and DC universes whom the public would be familiar enough to pique interest. I wish movie studios would step up and outside the box a little. Even though the spotlight was obviously on the most well-known characters, X-Men First Class was a step in the right direction.

5. Scott says

Scott-
    Similar issues have come up before. I believe Andy even did a post about it a while back. If memory serves me Andy has no control over the ads. They are generated by the mention of a certain thing in a blog. For instance if he started blogging about apples, there would be ads for apple sauce, etc.

6. says

Superman, Batman, and Spiderman have been overdone. I’m done paying to see anything new; and I’m not even sure I’d give them my time to watch them even if I don’t have to pay.

7. Randy says

Did they steal the music from LOTR?

Also, 300, Watchmen, and all Nolan movies after Insomnia have left me completely unimpressed, so I’ll be skipping this one.