George Michael | Kate Moss | Music | Music Video | News

George Michael Releases Trailer for 'White Light' Music Video Co-Starring Kate Moss: WATCH

Michael

George Michael released the trailer for the upcoming music video for his new track "White Light" this afternoon, which features Kate Moss, a roomful of partying beauties, a flipped coin, and a cop with a gun.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. He looks sort of like Satan, and she hasn't aged all too well either. But then, between them they've done about 8 tons of various drugs.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 13, 2012 3:41:38 PM

2. oh those heavenly brows

Posted by: Malaysian Ho | Jul 13, 2012 3:51:35 PM

3. I'll watch it — I'm waiting…

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jul 13, 2012 3:57:59 PM

4. As he's aged, George Michael has increasingly resembled Sean Connery. It's a great look; he was gorgeous as a youth and he's a handsome adult. He could eat all the crackers he wanted in my bed.

Posted by: Chuck Mielke | Jul 13, 2012 4:01:15 PM

5. Also, Kate's looking OK for 38, considering, and although I'm not really a fan, she seems good here. In any event she's an icon, whether one likes it or not…

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jul 13, 2012 4:01:21 PM

6. Love George too, he's becoming Sean Connery… totally agree with Chuck.

Posted by: tinkerbelle | Jul 13, 2012 4:03:25 PM

7. Great!

Posted by: uk assignment | Jul 13, 2012 4:06:39 PM

8. gee PaulR, how do you type while admiring yourself in a mirror? I mean, damn. EVERY time I even glance at the comments on this blog, someone is spouting vitrol, hate & general no matter what the post is about. This time it's bad-ittude about a frikking 25 second teaser for a music video. I honestly don't understand the snark for snark's sake.

Posted by: yrumeanallthetime? | Jul 13, 2012 4:17:08 PM

9. I just wish that George (and Madonna and every other aging pop star) would realize that filling the background with a bunch of barely 20-somethings only makes him look older. How about some hot grown-ups dancing with you?

Posted by: e.c. | Jul 13, 2012 4:17:36 PM

10. i never got george michael, but i never knew him before his current status as a wet parking lot mcdonalds wrapper

Posted by: mld | Jul 13, 2012 4:18:58 PM

11. 1. They've both admitted to doing tons of drugs. Fine by me, so have I.

2. They've both aged. That's natural, but his look is a bit creepy. Hers, fine.

Those aren't hateful comments. They're simply facts. They need better stylists, and they can both afford them. I'm not trying to sound rude.

Posted by: Paul R | Jul 13, 2012 4:36:36 PM

12. For someone who was close to death Michaels looks pretty good.

Posted by: jaragon | Jul 13, 2012 5:17:25 PM

13. New album, hopefully?

Posted by: Matt | Jul 13, 2012 5:30:27 PM

14. New album, hopefully?

Posted by: Matt | Jul 13, 2012 5:30:35 PM

15. YRUMEANALLTHETIME? speaks the truth.

Posted by: DAVID | Jul 13, 2012 5:56:13 PM

16. George is almost 50 years old. He spent over a month in the hospital about 6 months ago and was near death. Not to mention the drugs and partying lifestyle. All things considered, I'd say he looks amazingly good!

Posted by: JD | Jul 13, 2012 6:15:14 PM

17. A trailer for a music video?

Posted by: Glenn I | Jul 13, 2012 6:27:29 PM

18. @PaulR....stating your opinion, and then calling them "facts", does not actually make them "facts"....its still just your opinion, hon.

Posted by: Chicklets | Jul 13, 2012 6:31:15 PM

19. @PaulR....stating your opinion, and then calling them "facts", does not actually make them "facts"....its still just your opinion, hon.

Posted by: Chicklets | Jul 13, 2012 6:31:18 PM

20. @PaulR....stating your opinion, and then calling them "facts", does not actually make them "facts"....its still just your opinion, hon.

Posted by: Chicklets | Jul 13, 2012 6:31:22 PM

21. @PaulR...stating your opinion, and then saying they are "facts", does not make them "facts". Its still just your opinion, hon.

Posted by: Chicklets | Jul 13, 2012 6:32:47 PM

22. Must be a British thing, cause I wouldn't have chosen her fugly ass for a video, with so many actual beauties out there.

Posted by: ? | Jul 13, 2012 7:51:21 PM

23. on another thread, isn't someone groaning that Madge should have employed more 'age appropriate' folks in her video?

so Kate's getting little long in the tooth -- but i'm betting she's had less work done on the chassis than George has.

Posted by: my2cents | Jul 13, 2012 8:13:01 PM

24. Is that idiot George Michael still trying to heterosexualize himself by surrounding himself with female fashion models? Yawn.

Posted by: sam | Jul 13, 2012 8:19:27 PM

25. My boyfriend (in my head) still looks good.

Kate? Well, she'll do for a seat filler.

Posted by: Rev. Verdon Coleman | Jul 13, 2012 9:29:16 PM