Evangelical Christians | Evangelicals | Florida | News

Florida Student Strips to Disarm Fundamentalist Preacher: VIDEO

Strip

Although this video's a year old it's recently been 'discovered' and getting some attention, because what never gets old is the promise of a bit of skin, which Central Florida student Austin Cooper kindly delivers to this baptist preacher.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. That's funny.

Posted by: Ted | Nov 28, 2012 9:06:34 AM

2. This has totally brightened my day. At the very end when he says "Where's that hypocrit?" I laughed my head off. Almost as bad as everything else, these evangelicals make such outright public fools of themselves. It can be hysterically funny though.

Posted by: UFFDA | Nov 28, 2012 9:10:33 AM

3. He should have mooned the guy. Everybody wins!

Posted by: Jack M | Nov 28, 2012 9:14:19 AM

4. Thumper sees man strip off clothes, immediately thinks of lesbians. I meeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Posted by: DeeVee | Nov 28, 2012 9:15:07 AM

5. Why is the preacher dressed like he lives in the nineteenth century?

Posted by: Mawm | Nov 28, 2012 9:23:10 AM

6. DeeVee -- Yeah -- like, Huh? That was really weird -- the guy is kind of hot, actually.

Mawm -- that's because he does.

Posted by: Hunter | Nov 28, 2012 9:29:53 AM

7. He can "disarm" me anytime

Posted by: ravewulf | Nov 28, 2012 9:33:17 AM

8. After the JONAH garbage, I really needed this pick-me-up.

Posted by: Diogenes Arktos | Nov 28, 2012 10:08:03 AM

9. Before today I thought I had absolutely NO REASON to visit South Florida. I'm re-thinking that now.

Posted by: Gigi | Nov 28, 2012 10:16:37 AM

10. Pastor Tubby is all enraged about all the lesbians. If he'd lose 60 pounds, tone up, spiff up his wardrobe a bit, get a personality transplant and learn to talk about something beside what dabibbuhsez, he might find a woman who'd actually go on a second date with him. Pathetic god-besotted wretch.

Posted by: DaBibbuhSez | Nov 28, 2012 10:16:40 AM

11. So a man is stripping and women turn lesbians. How logical!! Poor "preacher", misguided and full of anger.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 28, 2012 10:42:37 AM

12. hmm, this guy has passed "screaming jews" as my favorite way of seeing idiot campus preachers disarmed.... and yeah rev jim, the audition for newsies was last week

Posted by: MaddM@ | Nov 28, 2012 12:12:42 PM

13. If that is Christianity, there SHOULD be a war against it.

Posted by: Bobby | Nov 28, 2012 12:34:31 PM

14. I would pay cash money for that dude to loose the underwear.

God, I need to get laid.

Posted by: Brandon H | Nov 28, 2012 1:03:24 PM

15. LOL yup that's the reason we have "soooo" many lesbians! That preacher doesn't know a cock from a toothbrush

Posted by: Will | Nov 28, 2012 1:10:22 PM

16. Funny!

Posted by: Tom in long beach | Nov 28, 2012 1:43:28 PM

17. Ha ha ha .........these preacher guys are such uptight sexually frustrated cowards.
    Was this a serious person ?
    I have never seen this kind of idiocy anywhere else in the world.
    Why was he not preaching about feeding the poor, clothing the naked.........

But he did remind me of The Sound of Music; I kept expecting a burst of "The Hills are Alive".............it must have been the braces or as you say, the suspenders.....

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 28, 2012 1:50:31 PM

18. that guy is the reason why there are so many gay man on campus...he is hot!!!!!!

Posted by: xael | Nov 28, 2012 1:58:37 PM

19. The University of Florida supposedly invited these morons to do their silly act during dead week. I guess they thought was a good bit of comical relief during study breaks. Ours were Brother Jed and sister Cindy. Jed wore a Rolex, always wondered if they were really religious and not just .an act. They didn't focus on gay issues much, they were against all fornication, equal opportunity sex haters.

Posted by: Jason in SoFla | Nov 28, 2012 2:18:54 PM

20. @MAWM: The preacher is dressed like he is living in the 19th century, because he is. He wants his clothes to match his mind.

Posted by: andrew | Nov 28, 2012 2:26:20 PM

21. I thought I might be making assumptions but I just confirmed with my lesbian co-worker... nope, that hot boy getting naked is not anywhere near a reason for her to want to go to that school.

I think that preacher needs to revisit his "so many lesbians on campus" sermon.

Posted by: Jay | Nov 28, 2012 4:22:19 PM

22. So THAT'S how you get rid of lesbians! You threaten to show them your c*ck!

Well, it makes sense, sorta.

Posted by: strange bedfellows all around | Nov 28, 2012 4:58:30 PM

23. Now that guy has the right idea of how to handle these religious nuts.

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 28, 2012 5:24:17 PM

24. Re DeeVee's comment, "Thumper sees man strip off clothes, immediately thinks of lesbians." Thumper is desperate and figures his only chance is if all the women are straight because that thumper is the last male they are going to pick.

He needs to give his bible to a personal trainer who won't give it back until he loses at least 50 pounds. He better "praise Jesus" by getting in a 6 mile run each day for the next two months at least.

Posted by: Bill | Nov 28, 2012 5:48:19 PM

25. Nice to see Jaragon's comment about it being the right idea - I once did pretty much the same thing (but no lying down) when some bible thumpers were picketing a gay event. The main difference is that my underwear was a lot skimpier, but still covered everything anyone would object to. It was pretty funny.

If you want to get a picture and there are several thumpers, have multiple photographers. The thumpers are used to being made fun of and may try to block the picture, but they can only block so much.

Posted by: Bill | Nov 28, 2012 9:05:54 PM