Advertising | Jay Leno | Kiss | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jay Leno Recreates Bar Rafaeli 'Go Daddy' Super Bowl Ad: VIDEO

Leno

"Pucker up."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Can I be the first one to say that Jay is a has-been washed-up, poor excuse of a "comedian" who is trying to flag his poor ratings with the Republican aged in the country with his super lame attempt to mimic something he saw (of course, not an original attempt at humor) to get a laugh.

Go to Branson, Jay. They'll love you there.

Posted by: Kevin-in-Honolulu | Feb 7, 2013 12:10:08 PM

2. I agree Kevin. I just do not think Leno is funny at all.

Posted by: Bobby | Feb 7, 2013 12:14:03 PM

3. Considering his attitude has always been very homophobic, this is somewhat surprising... but not really. People will do anything for ratings, especially in the 18-49 demographic.

Posted by: ronette | Feb 7, 2013 12:20:20 PM

4. And this week in "unnecessary grossness"...

Posted by: RONTEX | Feb 7, 2013 12:20:27 PM

5. I've never liked Jay Leno, not since the Letterman disaster, and certainly not since the Conan debacle. (Frank Calliendo does brutally brilliant imitation of him, where he just basically tweets like a bird.) I think his comedy is easy, broad, and occasionally snide ("jaywalking").

However, I'll give him props for this sketch: it's one thing for Conan to climb into a tub and snuggle with Ricky Gervais for the camera, it's quite another for Jay Leno to smooch another guy on-camera--and lengthily.

Sometimes, I don't think we realize how quickly the world has changed, and is still changing.

Posted by: Dback | Feb 7, 2013 12:35:40 PM

6. Kudos to the nerdy guy for opening his lips just a bit and nibbling the 'phobe.

Posted by: BobN | Feb 7, 2013 12:41:42 PM

7. Boy, Leno sure does look uncomfortable. Is it still a kiss when your lips are pursed so tight you couldn't slip a dime through?

It could have been a funny bit, had it been done by Kimmel.

Posted by: Pete N SFO | Feb 7, 2013 12:53:50 PM

8. Actually, what was sad was the actual commercial that was skeevy on many levels:

1) Objectification of women

2) Fat-shaming a guy

Godaddy produces creepy commercials every year. The goal of which are to shock and, any many cases, to exploit women.

Posted by: Jim | Feb 7, 2013 1:10:56 PM

9. I love Jay Leno. I enjoy his topical humor. On week nights, I usually flip back and forth between Leno and Letterman. Both are great.

Posted by: andrew | Feb 7, 2013 6:21:08 PM