Comments

1. Derrick from Philly says

Damn. One of the most painful things in life is to see someone who is so brave and so valuable leave life so quickly.

Mr McCormick really cared about helping other people. What a beautiful young man, and what a loss for us. It happens.

2. Bollux says

This is very sad. EMTs are a special breed. I certainly wouldn’t want their job – since I loathe most people and could care less if they live. But this poor guy gets killed while working because some boozy idiot hits the streets. Bummer.

3. Aiden Raccoon says

He is also known as Lemonade Coyote in the furry fandom and has close friends all over the U.S. I didn’t know him personally surprisingly because I know many of the Indianapolis furries, but it was still sad to see a fellow furry go.

4. Bob R says

Tragic, two good young men killed in a senseless accident and the (allegedly) drunken b!tch survives. I hope she spends the rest of her life in jail, but she won’t. I think drunk drivers who kill while behind the wheel should pay the ultimate price.

5. UFFDA says

Something about this young man feels very special to me. I’m sorry he’s gone, however I do not believe in the death of consciousness, he is still a precious ripple in the great and ever expanding pond.

6. Francis says

I HATE people who drive drunk. That is right up there with the most deplorable things a person can do. Drive drunk, driving while texting. So irresponsible, so selfish, and I understand a lot of these people have alcoholism and are not in the mindframe to think clearly about things, but that’s the point—-they should not be driving motor vehicles.

RIP to Tim McCormick and Cody Medley. Tim appears to have been an amazing guy who touched so many people in Indianapolis, and state and countrywide. His life on Earth may have ended but his spirit will be remember forever by those who he touched.

7. jamal49 says

The death penalty for that drunken wench or else life in prison without parole.

Rest in peace, young man. In your short, brief life you have done much, much good.

I choose to believe that the brightest, shining star I see tonight shall be your soul, soaring through the universe on golden wings of love.

8. Marc C says

This is tragic and I ask for the, oh say 3,000th time, when the fu@k will e get serious about drubk driving in this country. ZERO TOLERANCE!!! Federal mandatory loss of license for ten years for driving under the influence, mandatory minimum of five years for if you are involved in an accident while driving impaired, and ten years mandatory minimum of incarceration in the event of an accident in which someone is killed. NO EXCEPTIONS! Enough is enough!

9. Bobby says

@JAKE ORLANDO – absolutely right! There’s no telling how many lives he has literally saved, both as an EMT and through his video. And it was while he was actively doing his EMT work that his life was taken. Truly a special person on every level, and his death is a massive loss for humanity.

10. Walt says

It is shameful the way the press has attached this young man. He gave his life for a worthy cause. What his sexual or religious preference is of no consequence.What caused this and how will it be handled? Please do not sweep it under the table it has been for others in the past.