Anderson Cooper | News

Anderson Cooper Gets Frightened by a Sasquatch: VIDEO

Bigfoot_cooper

This is the most entertaining video of Anderson Cooper and Padma Lakshmi getting frightened by a guy in a Bigfoot costume you'll see this week, maybe ever.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Lord what a Nancy! But I do love him.

Posted by: Brad | Mar 15, 2013 2:19:52 PM

2. Love Padme & still don't understand her former marriage to Salman Rushdie

Posted by: Moz's | Mar 15, 2013 2:36:57 PM

3. That was fake...Padma looked back, and obviously had to have seen the big gorilla suit. All t.v. is fake, I can't believe people fall for this sh*t.

Posted by: lucas | Mar 15, 2013 2:38:03 PM

4. ugh. i prefer him on CNN or nye with kathy. other than that, hes corny and lame with pop culture stuff.

Posted by: bostonbeat | Mar 15, 2013 3:24:19 PM

5. I love AC on the news and on his daytime show (hate that it's not returning).

AC made a great statement this week about how he feels being gay is a "blessing" and maybe I missed it, but I didn't see it reported here. As much as I like the lighter side of AC, that statement should've been reported before this Bigfoot thing was.

Posted by: Perry | Mar 15, 2013 5:10:09 PM

6. And to think that this man has been in places of war and disaster all around the world. Or maybe just because of that he is jumpy.

Posted by: SayTheTruth | Mar 15, 2013 7:38:20 PM

7. @PERRY, most, if not all, the gay blogs posted articles/mentions about Anderson's comments about being gay. FYI.

Must be Sasquatch week. Psych was AWESOME this week with a similar theme. Very cleverly done!

Posted by: AriesMatt | Mar 15, 2013 10:44:56 PM

8. LOVE Anderson. He represents the ideal gay man to me, and is such an amazing icon for the gay community

Posted by: J.R Luke | Mar 16, 2013 5:45:20 AM

9. I LOVE his day time show and watch it every day. So sad it won't return!

Posted by: Scott Johansen | Mar 16, 2013 5:45:39 AM

10. I'm with brad! I'll bet they pull this stuff all the time!

Posted by: billmiller | Mar 16, 2013 9:28:54 AM

11. @AriesMatt, I meant I didn't see it mentioned on Towleroad. Maybe I overlooked it.

Posted by: Perry | Mar 16, 2013 3:27:27 PM

12. He has the same reaction to female anatomy.

Posted by: Tim | Mar 16, 2013 5:55:05 PM