Andy Cohen | Jay Leno | News

BigGayDeal.com

Jay Leno Nails Andy Cohen's Ass: VIDEO

Cohen

Jay Leno asked Andy Cohen last night about the game "Shag, Marry, Kill" which Cohen plays with guests on Watch What Happens Live. Turns out Leno knew very well what the game was all about.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Incidentally, NBC cut off the best line of the whole bit at the end, which was Leno saying "You may not want to nail my ass, but I'm gonna nail yours."

Comments

1. I just pictured that and threw up in my mouth a little.

Posted by: Caliban | Apr 12, 2013 9:35:21 AM

2. What an obnoxious c*nt. And I'm not talking about Leno.

Posted by: Jack. | Apr 12, 2013 9:36:38 AM

3. Anyone else notice how disrespectful LL cool J was the entire interview.

Posted by: Jacob | Apr 12, 2013 9:41:25 AM

4. As a gay man, it turns my stomach when 40-something grown-assed gay men adopt the affect and mannerisms of 13-year old girls. Cohen is repulsive.

Posted by: Butch | Apr 12, 2013 9:45:41 AM

5. Andy Cohen is a stereotype pusher. Don't like him at all.

Posted by: Adam | Apr 12, 2013 9:51:02 AM

6. Andy Cohen is a horrible human being and a walking minstrel show.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Apr 12, 2013 9:58:05 AM

7. @Butch [perfect name for you] Perhaps Cohen has always been a bit fem. What's it to you?
    Are you one of those "they give the rest of us a bad name" type of fag? If so, get over yourself. Do women sit around crying that Kim Kardashian or Paris Hilton give all women a bad name? Of course not. Why do gay men?

Posted by: Gigi | Apr 12, 2013 10:01:35 AM

8. Cohen isn't a horrible person because he's fem. Please, gurl. He's horrible because he adds absolutely nothing to the human landscape other than a feces eating grin.

Posted by: MARCUS BACHMANN | Apr 12, 2013 10:05:02 AM

9. i think cohen is cute and from the look of the video still up there he has a sweet azz to boot. i'd get all UP in that

Posted by: ctmany | Apr 12, 2013 10:32:45 AM

10. @Gigi: What's it to you if Cohen repulses me? Don't I get to have personal preferences? Don't I get to articulate reactions of disgust? Also, I'm man enough not to refer to myself as a 'fag'. If you said that to my face, I'd empty the teeth out of your mouth.

Grow up and be a man.

Posted by: Butch | Apr 12, 2013 10:44:32 AM

11. I like Andy....

Posted by: Rob West | Apr 12, 2013 10:48:34 AM

12. I defend Andy Cohen's right to be as girly-gay as he wants. What I don't defend is the "Real Housewives" franchise: he should roast in Gay Hell for that.

Posted by: keating | Apr 12, 2013 10:51:17 AM

13. I just watched the vid and I can't believe all you gays going on about Andy being fem. Srsly?

He's not that fem. His voice is a big part of that, for me. It's just so deep and scratchy...mmmmm....

Posted by: ctmany | Apr 12, 2013 11:00:39 AM

14. Which is not to say fems are not attractive. I can get into some Chris Crocker as well...the fem OR the butch version, cuz I've seen both....

Posted by: ctmany | Apr 12, 2013 11:01:40 AM

15. There is nothing wrong or demeaning about Andy Cohen's comedy routine/persona.

It's raining along the entire east coast today. We don't need any more damn gloom. F.ck you sour hearted b.tches.

Posted by: Derrick from Philly | Apr 12, 2013 11:02:14 AM

16. @B!tch

So according to you, "a man" threatens to knock another man's teeth out for a mere difference of opinion. Thanks for proving my point. You really are more I was quite impressed that you used the phrase "articulate reactions of disgust."
    Pretty impressive for a troglodyte. Why not join the human race. It might make you a less hostile person.

Posted by: Gigi | Apr 12, 2013 11:32:05 AM

17. Love Andy and his show. He consistently makes me laugh and smile. I can appreciate he is not everyone's cup of tea. Many may think his show is mindless fluff, but during his closing bit (Jackhole & Mazel of the day), he uses his platform to advance our causes. He does this far more often than many of us on these boards do.
    I think he deserves our gratitude and respect for that, not our contempt.

Posted by: Rocco | Apr 12, 2013 11:32:29 AM

18. @Gigi: I said if you called me a fag, I'd knock your teeth out, not over a difference of opinion.

So you're a liar. Are you sure you're not a Republican?

Posted by: Civil Lib | Apr 12, 2013 12:02:20 PM

19. @Civil Lib Sound like you need a hug.

Posted by: Gigi | Apr 12, 2013 12:09:31 PM

20. I admire Andy's rise to fame, basically being his cute gay coked-up self. Think he's well liked by middle america and represents the gay community well. As for his taste in pop-culture, well, that's a whole other thing entirely. He's given America what it wants to see.

Posted by: Bart | Apr 12, 2013 12:15:25 PM

21. It was a fun clip, Leno's comment that it would have been nice to be wanted was cute. To the haters: wake up, stop hating yourselves and others in the process, life is too precious and too short.

Posted by: Mark C. | Apr 12, 2013 12:25:52 PM

22. I love Andy. He is funny, butch and fem, hairy and smart. He is a bunch of great things

Posted by: Carl | Apr 12, 2013 12:38:28 PM

23. I'm not against shallow trash. It can be fun.
    But that's all Cohen allows on Logo, and it makes us look like dirt. He doesn't allow one peep of educated speech. It's a crime. For that, he should roast in the Sahara in July.

Posted by: Wilberforce | Apr 12, 2013 12:40:20 PM

24. I think Andy is being himself - which is after all what is all about.

I am no libertarian, but no one is forcing anyone to watch NBC-owned Bravo or Leno for that matter. Read a book if you prefer.

So much of Andy's Bravo programming has or is in the process of jumping the shark that I am worried for him.

And does he get no credit for bringing Jeff Lewis to television?

Posted by: Fahd | Apr 12, 2013 1:01:10 PM

25. I'd say Andy Cohen is doing better than 99% of the people who've left their bitchy, bitter, jealous comments here. He's rich. He's on Leno. He's famous. You're not. Get over it, girls, and get back to the kitchen. You got dishes to wash.

Posted by: jamal49 | Apr 12, 2013 1:14:33 PM