Comments

1. Jerry says

OMG he’s so successful and young I just hate him. There, I beat all of you queens to it, so I don’t have to read how much you hate him like you do every other gay celebrity.

2. David Hearne says

I think he fabulous. I am amazed that Queen didn’t snap him up for a revival, as his performance with them was spectacular.

This performance is a stunning visual.

3. MIke says

I like Adam but wish Pink would write every song for him. What a bunch of forgettable nothing that was.

4. Nina says

QUEEN DID snatch him up. They did a several dates in Europe last summer, and are talking about doing more in the future, including some US dates.

5. Sam says

To MIke (May 28, 2013 12:38:49 PM):

Lol, songs such as ‘Aftermath’, ‘Outlaws Of Love’, are “a bunch of forgettable nothing that was”? Have you really LISTEN to his songs???

6. AriesMatt says

Really like the new song and thought the visuals/production was pretty awesome. Love that coat. Spectacular!

7. Billy Crytical says

Love the new song. I never heard of this Life Ball until yesterday. It looks like a big thing.

8. Billy Crytical says

9. Jacki says

He did a fantastic job of opening the proceedings as Ali Baba! Mike – the song was written by Adam and others JUST for the role of Ali Baba in this fantasy musical production. It’s not supposed to be some meaningful spectacular pop song. LMAO It served it’s purpose brilliantly.

10. Will says

This male drag queen’s performance would be so much better if his backup dancers would have all been on the same cue…

11. steve says

I really want to like him and his music…but the song just seems “meh” to me… I don’t think he’s had many really solid, hit songs… I’d like to see him hook up with Dr. Luke, or Timbaland…or even David Guetta

12. Aunt Sharon says

It’s all rather bland, under-rehearsed and thrown together. And the boys are beefy but not buff.

13. Linda says

Adam Lambert is still one of the best male vocalists in the world. But why hasn’t he planned any concerts in the USA?

14. Kurtis Edwards says

I just don’t understand why he’s lip-syncing. His pop is mediocre and shallow, he could really pull some stuff with a little more grit and integrity.

15. TomTallis says

If anyone cares the lit up building in the background is Vienna’s City Hall. There’s a large park in front of it.

16. theo says

@Linda he’s got some upcoming concerts in the USA – Pittsburgh, Orlando & San Diego

17. Mike B. says

He’s a great performer, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of his songwriting–inasmuch as he writes or chooses songs that tend to be outside my wheelhouse. I really do like his covers and the song penned by Lady Gaga, though.

18. millerbeach says

Agreed on the back track being too loud, almost overwhelming…but I L.O.V.E. that jacket! Almost Liberace in nature…LOL Oh yeah, Adam can still sing, and the backup dancers are HOT!

19. bructer says

Adam wants to be a judge on Idol, ( to help the contestants) so does that mean he doesn’t want the $10 mill a year salary. So so obvious,