Comments

1. Jerry says

OMG he’s so successful and young I just hate him. There, I beat all of you queens to it, so I don’t have to read how much you hate him like you do every other gay celebrity.

2. David Hearne says

I think he fabulous. I am amazed that Queen didn’t snap him up for a revival, as his performance with them was spectacular.

This performance is a stunning visual.

3. Nina says

QUEEN DID snatch him up. They did a several dates in Europe last summer, and are talking about doing more in the future, including some US dates.

4. Sam says

To MIke (May 28, 2013 12:38:49 PM):

Lol, songs such as ‘Aftermath’, ‘Outlaws Of Love’, are “a bunch of forgettable nothing that was”? Have you really LISTEN to his songs???

5. Jacki says

He did a fantastic job of opening the proceedings as Ali Baba! Mike – the song was written by Adam and others JUST for the role of Ali Baba in this fantasy musical production. It’s not supposed to be some meaningful spectacular pop song. LMAO It served it’s purpose brilliantly.

6. steve says

I really want to like him and his music…but the song just seems “meh” to me… I don’t think he’s had many really solid, hit songs… I’d like to see him hook up with Dr. Luke, or Timbaland…or even David Guetta

7. Kurtis Edwards says

I just don’t understand why he’s lip-syncing. His pop is mediocre and shallow, he could really pull some stuff with a little more grit and integrity.

8. Mike B. says

He’s a great performer, but I’m not sure I’m a fan of his songwriting–inasmuch as he writes or chooses songs that tend to be outside my wheelhouse. I really do like his covers and the song penned by Lady Gaga, though.

9. millerbeach says

Agreed on the back track being too loud, almost overwhelming…but I L.O.V.E. that jacket! Almost Liberace in nature…LOL Oh yeah, Adam can still sing, and the backup dancers are HOT!

10. bructer says

Adam wants to be a judge on Idol, ( to help the contestants) so does that mean he doesn’t want the $10 mill a year salary. So so obvious,