Neil Patrick Harris Tells Conan About The Time He Had His Butt Grabbed By Elton John's Husband - VIDEO

NPH on Conan

During a recent visit to Conan O'Brien's late night talk show on TBS, Neil Patrick Harris was asked about his and hubby David Burtka's buddy-buddy relationship with Elton John and his partner, David Furnish. According to Harris, the two couples have been friends for years, and bonded thoroughly over the shared experience of having children through surrogacy.

Then the conversation took a turn towards the colorful...

David Furnish NPH Butt GrabO'Brien then decided to produce a photo that has been making the rounds throughout the web. The photo clearly shows Furnish with his hand on Harris' posterior. "Were you aware that this was taking place at the time?' O'Brien asked, to which co-host Andy Richter quickly added, "or are you dead from the waist down?" O'Brien seemed ready to skirt the issue, if necessary. Luckily, Harris was quick to play it off.

"I liked it! Everyone likes a good goosin'," he shared candidly. "I guess, when you're gay, you get the 'Bum Touching Free' Card..."

Watch the full exchange AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I bet that is a firm and perfect ass. Yes, I would grab it too and my man would have to get over it.

Posted by: Jerry | Jul 31, 2013 8:16:45 PM

2. Neil Patrick Harris = gay stereotype designed to make liberal straights feel as if they are accepting of gay men.

Posted by: Adam | Jul 31, 2013 8:22:29 PM

3. david furnish did grab David Burtka`s bum too at the same photo opt. It was all over the Magazines, With pic of both incidents . I don`t think they thought it was fine, but what should they say? They are friends with them. But it was alo a stupid thing to say by NPH!

Posted by: nn | Jul 31, 2013 8:26:31 PM

4. Adam = Rick/Jason, the most homophobic, misogynist, anti-liberal, anti-effeminacy coward that has ever trolled this site. What a pathetic excuse for a human being. He spews republican talking points and is a closet care cliche designed to trick himself into thinking he would be accepted by the the party which actually hates him, the GOP.

Posted by: MateoM | Jul 31, 2013 8:27:05 PM

5. Mateom,

At least I don't accept the soft bigotry of liberals. Liberals have a bisexual double standard, don't forget. Women are homophobic toward the de-segregated male homosexual act.

Posted by: Adam | Jul 31, 2013 8:35:44 PM

6. NPH...always smart & witty. This was handled perfectly. And, let's be honest...he's right.
    We do get the "pass" for that...hank ya jesus!

Posted by: Paul B. | Jul 31, 2013 10:39:24 PM

7. Um no, he's not right. Creeps like Elton and his husband need to keep their hands to themselves.

Posted by: JMC | Jul 31, 2013 11:04:17 PM

8. I can't stand either one of these guys. I literally try to switch channels before I have to hear Conan's voice.

Posted by: Hagatha | Jul 31, 2013 11:15:04 PM

9. @HAGATHA: wHO REALLY GIVES A SH#T WHAT YOU THINK?

Posted by: Paul in Honolulu | Jul 31, 2013 11:42:53 PM

10. Who'd want his stanky behind. He's one of those unfortunate child stars that had to grow up in front of us -- and be gay.

Posted by: GB | Aug 1, 2013 12:00:13 AM

11. ADAM and HAGATHA = two DEBBIE DOWNERS. I'm still waiting for HAGATHA to explain how sending food and medicine to Africa causes more deaths on that continent than leaving them alone. Yep he/she actually said that. The twisted logic has not yet been produced.

Posted by: andrew | Aug 1, 2013 1:24:15 AM

12. I think NPH handled that very well. He is incredibly funny and the fastest adlibber I can think of. Every loves NPH and his David, including straight people. He's the perfect role model for the gay community.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Aug 1, 2013 1:29:55 AM

13. Anyone who uses the word "stanky" is an ignorant low life moron by definition.

And is NPH's offense being gay, being a child actor, being an adult actor, or just growing up? Being able to sing and dance and talk and be smart and funny and produce great little videos and be the best Tonys host ever, year after year, or what?

Or should I just not "feed the trolls"?

Posted by: emjayay | Aug 1, 2013 2:11:36 AM

14. Who would want to grab Neil's skinny white behind? Certainly not me. Neil is an obedient Nancy who rarely resonates at the level of activism. He's the gay male version of Rebecca of Sunnybrook farm.

Posted by: Adam | Aug 1, 2013 2:12:34 AM

15. While I'm not really a super number one NPH fan or anything, I'd love to have a grab myself.

Posted by: emjayay | Aug 1, 2013 2:20:12 AM

16. Is it just me or does that photo show NPH is guilty of doing some "Bum Touching" of his own?

Posted by: Howard | Aug 1, 2013 2:31:24 AM

17. Sure, Howard, if you think that the kidney area qualifies as "bum".

Posted by: johnny | Aug 1, 2013 7:50:24 AM

18. Too much is being made of this. Just some gay butt grabbin'. Not a big deal.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 1, 2013 7:55:17 AM

19. LMAO at all the haters here. Get a life!

Posted by: Gigi | Aug 1, 2013 8:38:08 AM

20. The last old gay troll to touch who touched my hairy brown culo got an elbow to the chin. Hasn't happened since.

Posted by: MateoM | Aug 1, 2013 10:00:55 AM

21. Wow Adam! How old are you? 80? Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm! That must get them riled up at the assisted living center.

Posted by: Liam | Aug 1, 2013 10:19:54 AM

22. Touch my ass and I'll punch you in the face. If this was Jack Nicholson to Jennifer Lawrence, you hypocrites would be ALL over his ass and would not be laughing away.

Posted by: Rowan | Aug 1, 2013 10:50:14 AM

23. Seems like normal gay male affection to me.

Posted by: Munro | Aug 1, 2013 11:42:26 AM

24. NPH, you can use that "Bum Touching Free" Card on my *** anytime.

And Liam, that was funny. And I was thinking Sunnybrook Farm made yogurt! ;)

Posted by: Mitch | Aug 1, 2013 1:23:44 PM

25. My goodness guys, it's mundane affection. I'm not sure why everyone gets so tightly wound about things like this, it's nice to appreciate and show affection towards your mates. If you've never been in a situation like this you probably need to drink and get out more.

Posted by: Jason | Aug 1, 2013 2:09:06 PM