Comments

1. nn says

david furnish did grab David Burtka`s bum too at the same photo opt. It was all over the Magazines, With pic of both incidents . I don`t think they thought it was fine, but what should they say? They are friends with them. But it was alo a stupid thing to say by NPH!

2. MateoM says

Adam = Rick/Jason, the most homophobic, misogynist, anti-liberal, anti-effeminacy coward that has ever trolled this site. What a pathetic excuse for a human being. He spews republican talking points and is a closet care cliche designed to trick himself into thinking he would be accepted by the the party which actually hates him, the GOP.

3. Adam says

Mateom,

At least I don’t accept the soft bigotry of liberals. Liberals have a bisexual double standard, don’t forget. Women are homophobic toward the de-segregated male homosexual act.

4. Paul B. says

NPH…always smart & witty. This was handled perfectly. And, let’s be honest…he’s right.
    We do get the “pass” for that…hank ya jesus!

5. andrew says

ADAM and HAGATHA = two DEBBIE DOWNERS. I’m still waiting for HAGATHA to explain how sending food and medicine to Africa causes more deaths on that continent than leaving them alone. Yep he/she actually said that. The twisted logic has not yet been produced.

6. Mike Ryan says

I think NPH handled that very well. He is incredibly funny and the fastest adlibber I can think of. Every loves NPH and his David, including straight people. He’s the perfect role model for the gay community.

7. emjayay says

Anyone who uses the word “stanky” is an ignorant low life moron by definition.

And is NPH’s offense being gay, being a child actor, being an adult actor, or just growing up? Being able to sing and dance and talk and be smart and funny and produce great little videos and be the best Tonys host ever, year after year, or what?

Or should I just not “feed the trolls”?

8. Adam says

Who would want to grab Neil’s skinny white behind? Certainly not me. Neil is an obedient Nancy who rarely resonates at the level of activism. He’s the gay male version of Rebecca of Sunnybrook farm.

9. Rowan says

Touch my ass and I’ll punch you in the face. If this was Jack Nicholson to Jennifer Lawrence, you hypocrites would be ALL over his ass and would not be laughing away.

10. Mitch says

NPH, you can use that “Bum Touching Free” Card on my *** anytime.

And Liam, that was funny. And I was thinking Sunnybrook Farm made yogurt! 😉

11. Jason says

My goodness guys, it’s mundane affection. I’m not sure why everyone gets so tightly wound about things like this, it’s nice to appreciate and show affection towards your mates. If you’ve never been in a situation like this you probably need to drink and get out more.

12. Jesus says

My experience in the comments section goes a bit like my experiences at clubs here in NYC.

Me: “Hey, I’m here to enjoy a fun night with friends! Oh hey, look at all these cute guys, this music is great, so fun!”

Guy I’m Not Into: ::grabs my ass:: “Hey, how’s it going?”

Me: “Oh hey” ::awkward pause:: “Great” ::turns back to friends::

Guy I’m Not Into: ::grabs ass again:: “It’s all good, I’m gay too!”

Me: “Yea well, have fun out there!” ::ignores ass-grabbing dude::

Guy I’m Not Into: “FINE, F*CK YOU TOO! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A STUCK UP NELLY QUEEN? F*CKING B*TCH! GAWD!”

Me: ::ROLLS EYES SO HARD THEY FALL OUT OF MY HEAD::

13. Topol says

I’m sure it was awkward for NPH.

As for Furnish, I think his action is a little sad and may say a thing or two about his relationship with Elton and his frame of mind.

14. GB says

FYI: “Stanky” is used in the upcoming smash hit remake of “Anchorman.” I wouldn’t touch Harris’s ass. He’s got that peanut butter coloration. And “haters” went out in 2012. It’s now called astute observation.