Nick Jonas Exercises His Right to Bare Arms: PHOTO

Jonas

The Jonas Brothers dropped some behind-the-scenes photos from a new OUT magazine photoshoot on their iPhone app. Do you think the other two appreciate being upstaged?

(source)

Comments

1. he's channeling Hugh Jackman in Wolverine :)

Posted by: Jeffrey | Sep 7, 2013 2:29:18 PM

2. i remember when he was called the ugly jonas

/last laugh

Posted by: gomez | Sep 7, 2013 2:33:26 PM

3. Gee if I were rich...and wasn't doing much of anything...(exactly where is the JBros career these days?)...I could hire a personal trainer to work me out for hours everyday and a chef to cook muscle building meals for me.

Posted by: QJ201 | Sep 7, 2013 2:44:25 PM

4. not that familiar with them but they sure look incredible now.

Posted by: theo | Sep 7, 2013 2:47:25 PM

5. The Christian brothers are doing a spread in OUT? Wow, looks like they're learning how to expand their careers.

Posted by: JWL | Sep 7, 2013 2:47:42 PM

6. They've been being upstaged for a while. He was a child star on Broadway long before the others got into singing or acting.

Posted by: TimF | Sep 7, 2013 2:48:41 PM

7. Hey, the guy has insulin-dependent diabetes. He should be applauded for taking care of himself. Good role model.

Posted by: Sean Maloney | Sep 7, 2013 2:53:49 PM

8. @Gomez: No, that would be Kevin. He's basically filling the same role that Wendy Wilson filled in Wilson Phillips as the third member no ones really cares about.

Posted by: FuryOfFirestorm | Sep 7, 2013 2:55:42 PM

9. Joe almost always shows a bulge in the photos I have seen of him.

Posted by: jleo71 | Sep 7, 2013 3:11:46 PM

10. It's not hot, it looks like he has take too much Steroids. Ugly

Posted by: nn | Sep 7, 2013 3:17:10 PM

11. They all need better facial hair.

Posted by: Paul R | Sep 7, 2013 3:29:41 PM

12. Oh, and the Christianity thing seems to be a thing of the past or deeply shelved. I saw them on TV talking about how they have tons of gay friends and love them all and wish them equal rights, and how the gay rumors about them don't bother them but just happen not to be true.

I hardly know a thing about them, but they seemed much brighter than I expected.

Posted by: Paul R | Sep 7, 2013 3:32:08 PM

13. Nick Jonas is the most talented of the three. Multi-instrumentalist, composer, arranger, actor. And, he's looking very good as of late.

Posted by: jamal49 | Sep 7, 2013 3:40:07 PM

14. With guns like those, I guess Nick is the Alpha Male of the Jonas Brothers. He is one talented and smokin hot guy.

Posted by: andrew | Sep 7, 2013 4:07:21 PM

15. People who think built bodies are all steroids, and ugly, need to date skinny girls. I liked Nick's look at age 3.

Posted by: Sam | Sep 7, 2013 4:10:21 PM

16. Err, which one's the gay-one again?
    Although after pondering that pic, which one's the not-gay one?

Posted by: Ted B. (Charging Rhino) | Sep 7, 2013 4:18:58 PM

17. I prefer the natural masculinity of Joe Jonas to the exaggerated pumped-up look of Nick any day. Tired look Nick.

Posted by: Jimsur212 | Sep 7, 2013 4:25:03 PM

18. Joe is nothing to sneeze at. He also has a great body.

I only know of one song, "Paranoid", that Nick sings lead on and it's actually very good and not the saccharin pop one would expect from the group.

Link to the video: http://youtu.be/ONI9TzHUD0A

Posted by: AriesMatt | Sep 7, 2013 4:27:14 PM

19. You can have Joe. Even though you can't. Keep searching for that imaginary guy. If you've even been with the Nick type you wouldn't last long. Tired?? Perfect. Joe looks tired--literally.

Posted by: Josh | Sep 7, 2013 4:31:10 PM

20. Dial back the 'roid use, Juice Monkey. I like beefy guys just as much as the next 'mo, but that Michelin Man look is not hot.

Posted by: FFS | Sep 7, 2013 4:43:08 PM

21. @furyoffirestorm. i'm talking way back, like years ago. i remember all the online comments bagging nick's looks.

/sad that i know this. hanging head in shame now.

Posted by: gomez | Sep 7, 2013 5:13:41 PM

22. "Gee if I were rich...and wasn't doing much of anything...(exactly where is the JBros career these days?)...I could hire a personal trainer to work me out for hours everyday and a chef to cook muscle building meals for me."

You forgot a doctor to prescribe HGH, testosterone or various other things. Some people his age can look that way naturally, but it's a small minority and they clearly didn't have the genes for it.

Posted by: EchtKultig | Sep 7, 2013 5:17:21 PM

23. He's perfect in the early Marky Mark mold. This turns me on and a lot of others.

Posted by: Flex | Sep 7, 2013 5:40:53 PM

24. I see why people dislike some gays. Some of you are just perverts who turn everything into a sexual situation, while some of you are arrogant without cause. One of you even accused him of doing steroids! You can't even give him credit for working out. That's why many of you bitter monsters will die alone. You are void of anything even remotely close to human compassion or love. You give the good and the great gay guys a bad name!

Posted by: WAKE UP | Sep 7, 2013 5:53:34 PM

25. Why would two closet cases and a straight brother be on the cover of "OUT"?

Posted by: MIke | Sep 7, 2013 6:03:53 PM