Diving | Matthew Mitcham | News | Olympics | Tom Daley

In the Pool with Matthew Mitcham: VIDEO

Mitcham

Matthew Mitcham and vlogger Davey Wavey discuss whether Mitcham has had sex wearing his Olympic gold medal, Tom Daley's hairy butt, and leaping from great heights.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Can't watch this. Davey Wavey. Ugh.

Posted by: Gigi | Oct 1, 2013 11:39:07 AM

2. I WISH I could be in the pool with Matthew Mitcham! What a sweetheart!

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 1, 2013 11:39:29 AM

3. What an idiot. He has Matthew Mitcham right there in the hottub and all he can do is talk about Tom Daley? Come on man!

Posted by: DouglasL | Oct 1, 2013 11:42:04 AM

4. Tom Daley questions were unnecessary. He had handsome gold medalist there, he should have asked good, funny questions about him. MM is adorable.

Posted by: Matt27 | Oct 1, 2013 11:55:02 AM

5. Davey Wavey IS a YouTube star and has made a name for himself. This visit with Matthew must be a real thrill and knowing Davey he wasted no time making moves on the guy once the camera was off. He does seem a bit obsessed with Tom Daly but Daly is straight and that loses all appeal for me. Mathew, OTOH, is gay and very hot and handsome. The thing I like most about DW is that on his YouTube channel he talks about everything gay, has fun with it, is very creative, witty and charming in the process. Davey Wavey is a good thing for the gay community. BTW, have you seen RuPaul Drives web series? Another clever YouTube show. Ru can illicit some of the best personal info from his famous passengers - not only interesting to know but also very funny.

Posted by: Mike Ryan | Oct 1, 2013 12:02:48 PM

6. Yea...Tom Daley stuff was a bit off track and weird. Don't think Mr. Wavey is going to prime time any time soon. Shame to waste a good interview.

Posted by: Dixichuk | Oct 1, 2013 12:11:24 PM

7. D-bags

Posted by: Shawn | Oct 1, 2013 12:15:04 PM

8. That was cute.

Posted by: Tom | Oct 1, 2013 12:16:15 PM

9. I love Matthew Mitcham but I just find Davey Wavey so irritating. I'm glad he is a success and I begrudge him nothing, but he just sets my teeth on edge.

Posted by: DMP | Oct 1, 2013 12:49:40 PM

10. Two charmers.

Posted by: bcarter3 | Oct 1, 2013 12:51:23 PM

11. I want so badly to dislike Davey Wavey but for some reason I just can't manage it. Some of that has to do with the obvious physical stuff. But he also manages to project this complete "out, sexy, comfortable with himself, comfortable with other people" quality that I find hard to resist.

Posted by: Buster | Oct 1, 2013 1:28:57 PM

12. That Davey dude is such a pussy!

Posted by: ty | Oct 1, 2013 1:36:42 PM

13. Davey Wavey is like a euphoric 12 year old girl....so annoying!

Posted by: Kucklehead | Oct 1, 2013 2:00:44 PM

14. Who cares about Tom Daley? We have the most beautiful, OUT young man right here!

Posted by: litper | Oct 1, 2013 2:19:02 PM

15. Davey is very cute, proudly out, and completely vapid - as deep as a birdbath. His entire appeal is based not on what he has to say, but how good he looks shirtless. Put what comes out of his mouth in an average face & body and his videos would have received 5 hits apiece. He has an out Olympic medalist next to him and asks him idiotic and insulting questions, and Matthew plays along because he seems like a sweetheart. Shallow dweebs like Davey aren't doing us any favors.

Posted by: JohnnyB | Oct 1, 2013 3:12:35 PM

16. They're both hot and they clearly were very into each other, so I liked the video.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Oct 1, 2013 4:01:41 PM

17. Mathew is adorable.

Posted by: jarago | Oct 1, 2013 5:29:47 PM

18. I like Davey, I think he's more intelligent than most of the silliness he talks about. But I found it a bit insulting that he was sitting next to a proud and out gold-medal winning olympian and the only thing he kept talking about was Tom Daley.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Oct 1, 2013 7:35:18 PM

19. @ D.R.H.: he probably is a lot more intelligent than people think - otherwise he wouldn't be able to get the income needed to travel around making these videos.

As an example, there was a "TV" bimbo (forget her name) who came across on the tube as a complete airhead. Then someone showed some footage of her playing classical music reasonably well. It turns out that she graduated from a good school (maybe Stanford, but I forget which one). Her "airhead" persona was just an act.

Posted by: Bill | Oct 1, 2013 9:27:33 PM

20. I love Matthew! So cute :)

Posted by: Diego | Oct 1, 2013 10:27:11 PM

21. I adore everything about this. Boys, click hear for my digits...
    :-)