Film | Kellan Lutz | News

Kellan Lutz Brings Some Muscle to the New 'Hercules' Trailer: VIDEO

Lutz

Hercules: The Legend Begins debuts this coming March and Kellan Lutz stars as the son of Zeus alongside throngs of shirtless, muscled, bearded gladiators. The film is directed by Renny Harlin.

We'e seen some stills from the film but this is the first footage. It's one of two Hercules films on the way. The other stars this guy.

Watch the Twilight star pumped for his new role, AFTER THE JUMP...

Hercules_lutz

Comments

1. Great Hera! He is something else!! :)

Posted by: Eddie | Oct 14, 2013 10:21:46 AM

2. she's "straight"? i don't care...

Posted by: litper | Oct 14, 2013 10:25:53 AM

3. I loved Kellan Lutz as a Greek god in "The Immortals". And he looks even better in "Hercules" - that bare chest. Va-va voom!
    Trailer looks good, I plan to see it. I love these old, 'historical' movies.

Posted by: David From Canada | Oct 14, 2013 10:26:12 AM

4. Perfection

Posted by: Jay | Oct 14, 2013 10:30:28 AM

5. Is this direct-to-DVD? Looks cheap.

Posted by: brian | Oct 14, 2013 10:36:50 AM

6. BRING IT ON!!!

Posted by: DMM | Oct 14, 2013 10:38:55 AM

7. Gladiators in Greece? I know Hollywood don't let history get in the middle of their films, but that's a bit too much.
    And Kellan is handsome but a total miscast as Hercules

Posted by: jjose712 | Oct 14, 2013 10:52:03 AM

8. @JJOSE712 Hercules derives from the Roman interpretation of Heracles.

Posted by: Jay | Oct 14, 2013 11:12:48 AM

9. Jesus Christ, I need a few moments alone after watching that trailer.

Posted by: ATLJason | Oct 14, 2013 11:16:33 AM

10. Kevin looks very good! I hope he has success with this film. He deserves a good career after all that "Twilight" stuff.

Posted by: jamal49 | Oct 14, 2013 11:17:57 AM

11. By far the best tits in Hollywood today!

Posted by: KevinSF | Oct 14, 2013 11:26:38 AM

12. That looks awful. I don't care how good he looks. That looks straight-to-DVD.

Posted by: Mikey | Oct 14, 2013 11:26:43 AM

13. I'm with JJose712 - that looks Roman, not Greek. Perhaps they should hire screenwriters with more than a GED.

Posted by: Canadian Observer | Oct 14, 2013 11:38:06 AM

14. Are they even basing this on the actual myths or is this just more Hollywood pap? Looks like pap to me.

Posted by: Bravo | Oct 14, 2013 11:46:26 AM

15. I would be much more interested in this movie if some of the story included Iolaus, Hylas, Elacatas, Abderus, Iphitus, Nireus, Sostratus, Philoctetes, Diomus, Perithoas, and Phrix, just some of Hercules' (or Heracles') MALE lovers, which Plutarch said were beyond counting.

Maybe in the sequel, if there is one....but probably not. Then again, if you're going to retell a myth or legend, I suppose you can pick and choose what will be acceptable to the audience.

Posted by: Bryan L | Oct 14, 2013 12:01:53 PM

16. Do you ever get a mental picture of Andy Towle reading Tiger Beat while sitting on his white French provincial bed with his hair in curlers and those foam wedges between his toes?

Posted by: Endora | Oct 14, 2013 12:22:00 PM

17. So the protagonists are blonde...in Greece/Rome. He's Thor with a mace substitute. And all the gladiators fight in a dirt arena at noon and neither sweat nor get dirty?

Looks like a Crap movie. And I like Kellan.

Posted by: Frozen North | Oct 14, 2013 12:24:07 PM

18. He is very pretty to look at but he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

Posted by: Perry | Oct 14, 2013 12:51:45 PM

19. why do these hercules movies never show him when he was forced to cross dress to serve omphale? or when he was screwing the crap out of his handsome young protege hylas?

Posted by: candide001 | Oct 14, 2013 12:56:03 PM

20. Looks great!

Posted by: Tom | Oct 14, 2013 1:03:56 PM

21. the nimean lion's skin , a club, and arrows are the garments, tools, and weapons of Heracles/ Hercules and nothing else otherwise not heracles/ hercules

Posted by: Moz's | Oct 14, 2013 1:08:40 PM

22. Silly story (I mean the movie not ancient Greek stories), bad acting and awful script, but slipped homoerotic scenes. The main thing is hot Kellan and his delicious nipples.

Posted by: Matt27 | Oct 14, 2013 1:08:52 PM

23. I personally don't know or have ever met Kellan Lutz,(although I'd like to) but I have seen numerous photographs of him in various stages of undress. He seems to be physically flawless (at least in my opinion) and except for the fact that he appears to be circumcised, he could absolutely qualify as a Greek God. To quote Harold (from BITB), he has that "unnatural natural beauty".

Posted by: Bob R | Oct 14, 2013 2:37:12 PM

24. That looks like solid sword and sandal epic fun-Mr Lutz was born to be as naked as possible- and he is a perfect beefcake starlet.

Posted by: jarago | Oct 14, 2013 4:40:06 PM

25. That looks absolutely awful. Spartacus on Starz had better production values. This should go straight to the bargain bin.

Posted by: unruly | Oct 14, 2013 4:52:30 PM