Bisexual | I'm Gay | Michelle Rodriguez | News

Michelle Rodriguez: I'm Bisexual

Michelle Rodriguez, who has denied she's gay in past interviews, tells EW that she's bisexual in a new interview, according to SheWired:

Rodriguez"I don't talk about what I do with my vagina, and they're all intrigued." she says of the media. "I've never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she go with her vagina? Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I'm a lesbo." When EW points out that that's not a fair assumption, Rodriguez laughs. "Eh, they're not too far off," she says. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f---ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks." She shrugs.

Comments

1. Good for her!
    Everyone walks a different path.
    One step at a time !!

Posted by: xael | Oct 1, 2013 3:11:12 PM

2. Hey! The world's worst-kept secret is now a headline! In other news, Elton John wears a wig!

Posted by: CVP | Oct 1, 2013 3:12:20 PM

3. She's made similar remarks in the past. I think people are just trying to stretch what she said.

Posted by: James | Oct 1, 2013 3:25:26 PM

4. I had to Google her as I didn't know who she was. So mainly Fast and Furious plus Lost. Not my kind of movies/TV, but I'm proud of her for being honest and not living a lie.

Posted by: Jonty Coppersmith | Oct 1, 2013 3:30:02 PM

5. CVP is brill.

Posted by: Mitch | Oct 1, 2013 3:30:47 PM

6. Congrats to her for having the courage to come out - we know that not all celebrities do. Maybe this will encourage other bisexual women to be more open about their desires.

Posted by: Mary | Oct 1, 2013 3:34:56 PM

7. Assumed she was a lesbian just based on her acting and demeanor. Good for her. Loved her on Lost and glad she's back on the Fast and Furious franchise!

Posted by: AriesMatt | Oct 1, 2013 3:42:18 PM

8. Michelle who?

Posted by: Mike | Oct 1, 2013 3:44:22 PM

9. In the past, when asked, Michelle said once "Michi likes sausage". Other times, she basically brushed off the question or said she does what she wants to do. It is what it is. Of course, we all knew what the situation was. It's behind her, behind us. Happy for her she finally put the rumors to bed and in such a nonchalant way.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Oct 1, 2013 3:55:31 PM

10. Old news she has said this before years ago.So has Drew Barrymore, Angelina Jolie,etc

Posted by: Kelly | Oct 1, 2013 4:11:56 PM

11. My opinion is that she's possibly a fake female bisexual who exploits the bisexual double standard which allows women to say they are bi but not the men. Women exploit this double standd in order to oppress us men.

Posted by: adrenan p | Oct 1, 2013 4:15:00 PM

12. Honestly, she didn't even say she's bisexual. She's probably a predominantly straight girl more than anything. It doesn't really matter regardless.

Posted by: Francis #1 | Oct 1, 2013 4:17:31 PM

13. Note that the bisexual double standard exists right throughout the American entertainment industry. The entertainment moguls will not allow a male actor to say he's bi. Women are partly to blame for this.

Posted by: adrenan p | Oct 1, 2013 4:20:02 PM

14. Oh, go away, Michelle Rodriguez. As a man, I'm sick and tired of how the mainstream encourages and glamorizes female bisexuality at the expense of male bisexuality. The mainstream has a homophobic double standardin relation to bisexuality, which gay bloggers help to promote.

Posted by: Adam | Oct 1, 2013 4:29:26 PM

15. Who cares?

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 1, 2013 4:37:39 PM

16. This has really made my day. Fantastic!

Posted by: bicuriousus | Oct 1, 2013 5:49:37 PM

17. @Mike. Ditto. I'm not asking negatively, I just don't know who she is.

Posted by: Alan | Oct 1, 2013 6:06:43 PM

18. Adrenan P, Adam, and Hagatha are all the same person. This one troll insisted on posting anti-women sentiments under three different screen names. Talk about screwed up in the head.

Posted by: Tyler | Oct 1, 2013 6:18:23 PM

19. Who?

Posted by: The MIlkman | Oct 1, 2013 6:51:55 PM

20. Tyler - You're just like everyone else named Tyler (a tywat)

Posted by: Hagatha | Oct 1, 2013 7:55:32 PM

21. I had to google her. I cheer her for making me google her. But that's about it.

Posted by: bravo | Oct 1, 2013 8:18:44 PM

22. sorry but when you pick a side, let us know..then it would be somewhat of interest... ok.. maybe not...

Posted by: Poof | Oct 1, 2013 8:32:29 PM

23. Tyler, right on! The rantings of this lunatic Adam/Ade?/Rick/jason are truly frightening. Imagine if this person had real power? Make the tea party people look tame in comparison. RIght on par with fascists, laying all sorts of blame at the feet of one group. I can only imagine the abusive mother in his life. Please get therapy and shut up already.

Posted by: Dave | Oct 1, 2013 9:06:16 PM

24. Okay, um, so, I thought this was a done deal when Kristanna Loken outed her while the two were DATING.

Posted by: Jerry | Oct 1, 2013 9:50:30 PM

25. I thought the secret was out when she had one of those 'clothes in the street' fights with another woman. Friends don't throw tantrums like that -- mostly just lovers do (imo).

Posted by: Princely | Oct 2, 2013 12:50:53 AM