Michelle Rodriguez: I’m Bisexual

Michelle Rodriguez, who has denied she's gay in past interviews, tells EW that she's bisexual in a new interview, according to SheWired:

Rodriguez"I don't talk about what I do with my vagina, and they're all intrigued." she says of the media. "I've never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she go with her vagina? Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I'm a lesbo." When EW points out that that's not a fair assumption, Rodriguez laughs. "Eh, they're not too far off," she says. "I've gone both ways. I do as I please. I am too f—ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks." She shrugs.

Comments

1. Jonty Coppersmith says

I had to Google her as I didn’t know who she was. So mainly Fast and Furious plus Lost. Not my kind of movies/TV, but I’m proud of her for being honest and not living a lie.

2. Mary says

Congrats to her for having the courage to come out – we know that not all celebrities do. Maybe this will encourage other bisexual women to be more open about their desires.

3. AriesMatt says

Assumed she was a lesbian just based on her acting and demeanor. Good for her. Loved her on Lost and glad she’s back on the Fast and Furious franchise!

4. Francis #1 says

In the past, when asked, Michelle said once “Michi likes sausage”. Other times, she basically brushed off the question or said she does what she wants to do. It is what it is. Of course, we all knew what the situation was. It’s behind her, behind us. Happy for her she finally put the rumors to bed and in such a nonchalant way.

5. adrenan p says

My opinion is that she’s possibly a fake female bisexual who exploits the bisexual double standard which allows women to say they are bi but not the men. Women exploit this double standd in order to oppress us men.

6. Francis #1 says

Honestly, she didn’t even say she’s bisexual. She’s probably a predominantly straight girl more than anything. It doesn’t really matter regardless.

7. adrenan p says

Note that the bisexual double standard exists right throughout the American entertainment industry. The entertainment moguls will not allow a male actor to say he’s bi. Women are partly to blame for this.

8. Adam says

Oh, go away, Michelle Rodriguez. As a man, I’m sick and tired of how the mainstream encourages and glamorizes female bisexuality at the expense of male bisexuality. The mainstream has a homophobic double standardin relation to bisexuality, which gay bloggers help to promote.

9. Tyler says

Adrenan P, Adam, and Hagatha are all the same person. This one troll insisted on posting anti-women sentiments under three different screen names. Talk about screwed up in the head.

10. Dave says

Tyler, right on! The rantings of this lunatic Adam/Ade?/Rick/jason are truly frightening. Imagine if this person had real power? Make the tea party people look tame in comparison. RIght on par with fascists, laying all sorts of blame at the feet of one group. I can only imagine the abusive mother in his life. Please get therapy and shut up already.

11. Princely says

I thought the secret was out when she had one of those ‘clothes in the street’ fights with another woman. Friends don’t throw tantrums like that — mostly just lovers do (imo).

12. The Real Answer says

With so much more Gay And Bi Women Nowadays, I can certainly see why it is Very Difficult for many of us Straight Guys looking for a Decent Normal Woman Now since they are So Very Extremely Dysfunctional Today.