Ylvis's Follow-Up to 'The Fox' is a Zany Anthem to 'Massachusetts': VIDEO

Ylvis

Massocheichei is one of my favorite states too.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Lighthouse

Comments

1. /me blinks. I just watched something, that's for sure.

Posted by: Randal Oulton | Oct 22, 2013 8:41:24 PM

2. Once again, I'm not sure what I just saw but I liked it, Rock Opera + Cock = Winner!

Posted by: RONTEX | Oct 22, 2013 8:43:30 PM

3. Great for the ad council (edit out the "cock" maybe). Har!!!

Posted by: Geoff | Oct 22, 2013 9:17:31 PM

4. OMG I didn't know I could love Ylvis any more than I already did... Perfection!

Posted by: dumbnhung | Oct 22, 2013 9:25:26 PM

5. They need to go away. NOW!

Posted by: peterparker | Oct 22, 2013 11:00:15 PM

6. I love this so very much.

Posted by: PepeSF | Oct 22, 2013 11:08:49 PM

7. Juvenile homophobia. They just jumped the shark.

Posted by: skepticalcicada | Oct 22, 2013 11:33:43 PM

8. A better video would have made fun of how badly we pronounce our own towns. Haverhill is pronounced Hav-rill, for example.

You do not want to guess how we pronounce Gloucester, Worcester, Billerica, sometimes Swampscott (depending on the person) and so on and so forth.

Also, we have a town named Cummington, which is most famous for a type of mineral that was discovered there... called Cumingtonite. That sounds like good sequel material, if you ask me.

Posted by: Ryan | Oct 23, 2013 12:19:44 AM

9. Et voila - Dada vient de me parler du Massachusetts!

Posted by: tristram | Oct 23, 2013 12:32:20 AM

10. Just when I thought things could not get any more retarded than The Fox Song.....they proved me wrong again....

Posted by: wheelie81 | Oct 23, 2013 12:40:28 AM

11. Well, I'd say the sucking on a cock lyric makes this a gay-friendly video.

Posted by: will | Oct 23, 2013 12:49:22 AM

12. Just. So. Lame.

Posted by: UFFDA | Oct 23, 2013 1:14:40 AM

13. lol I can usually enjoy these silly meme songs but these guys are driving me crazy! hoping this craze dies with The Fox

Posted by: JMC | Oct 23, 2013 6:22:33 AM

14. small point--
    the building called City Hall is actually "the Old State House" which was the Provincial Capitol for the British colony of Massachusetts Bay Colony.

Posted by: gwrightg | Oct 23, 2013 1:25:32 PM