Comments

1. Mike in the Tundra says

He has a beautiful ass, but he’s not doing a thing for me. I’ve always preferred older guys. Wish I could find one with that ass.

2. Greg says

This one’s a slower burn for me than his twerking one (which was rocket fuel – that jacuzzi ending!). I’ve never found the idea of lapdancing or gogo all that arousing, but this video was smouldering in its own way. If he danced like that in front of me, I’d be hooked.

3. Reality says

this dude loves himself a little too much … but i guess he deserves it after taking care of his body so well.

4. says

Yeah, he is kinda hot but all the intense staring and looking at himself in the mirror (or monitor) while dancing ruins the whole effect. I really do not like the way so many young people are totally obsessed with their own looks these days… It is unhealthy. They have so much more to offer the world…

5. kdknyc says

Max, are you kidding? Are you implying that we, older and wiser guys, weren’t ever obsessed with our looks back in the day? Really?

I don’t know about you, but then, as now, I work to make the best of what I have. Though I never looked like this guy, even in my dreams. So I had to develop my mind.

It must be such a relief not having to be overly concerned about one’s appearance, to concentrate on the other qualities one has to offer the world.

6. jamal49 says

Amazing reading some of the negative comments here. Everyone’s a critic these days, I guess. I enjoyed it. Watched it twice. It goes back to this: if any of y’all can do better, by all means, post it up here. Otherwise, sit the f*ck down and shut the f*ck up.

7. Just Sayin' says

I guess that if this doesn’t do it for you, you’re just a hater.

I can’t help wonder though, if you’re so secure in your own sexuality, why are you so upset when someone doesn’t find this particularly attractive or interesting ?

Oh no, now you’re faced with some unwanted introspection. Poor baby.

8. MILADY says

Hot bod and AMAZING ass. Followed him a short while on instagram and he’s so full of himself I unfollowed.

9. heresyourchange says

He’s not all that hot, but he moves nicely. The video was way too long and I only made it into about 30 seconds of it. Stop looking at the camera!!!