In response to a follower who called him "gay" for hurting his hand on a punching bag at the gym, Ashton Kutcher twittered (to his 290,655 followers): "can we just get clear, calling some one 'gay' or 'fag' is as derogatory as calling someone a 'nigger'. U look like an idiot when you do it."
- Lurie Children’s Hospital takes action after its gender development program is targeted on Twitter
- Buttigieg responds to GOP official Maddock’s ‘weak little girl’ tweet: My kids will ‘have better values’
- Dr. Oz Faces Backlash After Calling Homeless In Philly ‘Zombies With Needles Sticking Out Of Their Necks’
- Published by Reuters By Martyn Herman LONDON (Reuters) -Roger Federer’s trophy-laden career ended with defeat on Friday, but for once the result hardly mattered as the Swiss maestro headed into retirement with tears in his eyes …Read More »
Bodybuilders with a history of steroid use are more likely to exhibit psychopathic traits, risk-taking behavior, and anger problemsPublished by PsyPost Recent findings published in the journal Scientific Reports shed new light on the risks associated with the use of steroids among male athletes. This time, researchers found that bodybuilders with a history of …Read More »
- Published by Euronews (English) British music superstar Elton John was ‘ambushed’ on stage at the White House Friday, when US President Joe Biden surprised him by awarding the National Humanities Medal. A visibly shocked and emotional …Read More »
- Published by AFP Dressed in a glittering black suit and wearing orange glasses, the 75-year-old pop icon sat down at the piano on the South Lawn of the White House Washington (AFP) – Elton John on …Read More »