Towleroad Guide to the Tube #618

JARRETT BARRIOS: The President of GLAAD speaks at the organization's recent media awards in New York.

ARRESTED IN CLASS: A UW-Milwaukee student cuffed after allegedly throwing a water bottle, and threatening the class and teacher.

JOHN BARROWMAN: His debut on Desperate Housewives.

BITTER: John McCain on the passage of the health care reform bill.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. Sargon Bighorn says

Wow that Black sistah has real issues. Amazing that she BLAMES others for her bad attitude. She must be the child of the welfare handout society. I bet she thinks the world owes here everything.

Too bad she is not smart enough to know when to stop she sure felt smart enough to give attitude.

“You are making me continue to do this” OH yeah that’s rich.

2. says

Cuffing her was for the safety of the officers, the other people in the room and the woman herself. Some people have no ability to control their temper…so they made sure she did. Good for them.

3. James in Chicago says

McCain says that the republicans were not included in the discussion and the says “I should know I was there from the beginning.” What? You just said you werent included. And to drudge up Chicago-style politics? That didnt work in 2008, Senator, it wont work in 2010. Retire, already.

4. Pinky says

If that lippy brat had been metaphorically cuffed by her parents when she acted out as a child, maybe she wouldn’t have been such a sociopath at an older age. I am glad she was held accountable for her actions. Maybe she’ll be scared straight (can I use that term here?) and become a more positive member of society.

5. patrick nyc says

Sad but in this day and age when someone acts out with that kind of anger you have to make sure the safety of all is considered. She was out of control.

6. Sargon Bighorn says

24play you’re very welcome. It’s also sexist. YES SHE IS A BLACK FEMALE behaving very poorly. I have no problem calling it AS IT IS. I have no problem dealing with Race issues and America’s horrible racial past. I’ve moved forward. I encourage you to do the same.

7. Will says

3 hefty cops can’t escort one woman from a classroom these days? It was an inappropriately heavy response and as uncalled for as the woman’s attitude.

8. Andrew F says

@Will: Agreed. “I’m not even fighting against you!” is a sign that this was too much force.