Jon Stewart Rips Rick Santorum on ‘DADT’, GOP Boos of Gay Soldier: VIDEO

More Stewart, on how the Republican primary is like a season of American Idol in reverse, where candidates keep getting added:

Comments

1. anon says

The audience was probably a collection of various candidate supporters bused in to participate. Or even campaign workers. The average GOP voter probably just wants gay soldiers to magically disappear so they don’t have to think about it.

2. ratbastard says

I actually watched and LISTENED, CLOSELY, to the ‘booing’ clip. He wasn’t booed when he said he was a gay soldier, he was booed [by it sounded like at most 2 people] when he started talking about turning back the clock and the repeal of DADT. So, this whole ‘incident’ is contrived, IMHO. There are many real examples of legitimate anti-gay hate and discrimination. It isn’t necessary to make up fake outrages.

3. Bakeley says

I actually saw Ratbastard’s comment and I READ IT, CLOSELY. He obviously approves of the closet and the denial of free speech to our soldiers, because he says it’s not a big problem to boo the return of free speech to the military.

4. ratbastard says

Posted by: Bakeley | Sep 27, 2011 11:53:09 AM

=====================

Ratbastard of course said nothing of the kind.

5. Eric26 says

@LITTLE KIWI

For some reason, because of your mentioning of testes and your user name, I pictured a person who has kiwis for testicles. It seemed appropriate. I’m slightly aroused.

6. GK says

Booing the gay soldier aside, when asked a question by a soldier, the first thing Santorum or any of them should say is “Thank you for your service” not “I would say any type of sexual activity has no place.”

7. says

Frothy Bastard is a loser and a mindless slave to anything the Catholic Church tells him. he does not have a single original thought , just like the Moose Palin he craves the publicity and should just crawl into whatever hole he cam out of.

8. gary says

Ratbastard is of course repeating verbatim what Megyn Kelly said on Fox News. That at most it 2 people booing and that they were booing the question not the soldier.

Rat, get a life and get your own ideas.

9. ratbastard says

@Gary,

I don’t watch Fox News. In fact, I don’t watch TV at all except on rare occasions. Neither did I hear ‘talking points’ on the radio, internet, or newspaper, etc.

I watched the raw video online. That’s it.

Stop being a shill, Gary. Get some original ideas [I know, that’s hard for a gay ‘progressive’], and think out of the box. Be your own man, etc.

10. Paul says

@jaragon…”Santorum has never looked as ridiculous as in that clip. How can this moron even imagine that he can be President of anything?!” You do remember George W. Bush, do you not??