Comments

1. belo says

Good for you Aaron… you’re brave and it will make a huge difference in the lives of LGBT youth and adults. You probably saved a few young lives just by doing this!

2. Derrick from Philly says

Lord. I missed the “DJ”. I thought it was the Packers’ quarterback coming out.

Well, DJ Aaron is probably even better :-)

3. terry says

Yeah, I thought for a moment it was the Packers quarterback. That would have been so awesome. Anyway, happy for this guy. Good luck to him.

4. UFFDA says

Aaron if you don’t have an adoring boyfriend right now you’re going to have one in about ten immediate minutes. Consider it done.

5. Darrell says

Congratulations! Hopefully it will inspire lots of people in and around Madison, to realize it is natural and that even more of you down in the US will join us up here in Canada where it has been a “non-issue” for years. Another step closer to the 21st Century in US.

6. Billy says

Gosh he’s cute. And she’s supportive. But what on earth is she doing SCREAMING multiple times? If she did that on a regular basis, I’d be complaining to the station!

7. sparklekittens says

Welcome to the World of the Out. It’s a damn good place to be. Well done, tasteful and direct. I hope and trust your listeners will respond well, though a few boogers will talk smack. Let ’em talk, honey, they just jealous. Wahoo!

8. Chuck Mielke says

It does not diminish Aaron Rogers’ courage to point out that Madison is a very open and affirming city. When the “Rev.” Phelps came to Madison, several years ago, to protest some event, yard signs appeared everywhere in town saying, “Madison supports its gay and lesbian community.” I’m really proud to live here.